Fireblade
(11-18-2011, 06:11 PM)Fireblade Wrote:
(11-18-2011, 05:27 PM)Lani Wrote: Fireblade, I see public building in the apartment. - 2 days ban

I also see you blocking the whole road, which is not allowed. I would like to know which admin told you. - 3 days ban.

Shooting the guy in the apartments, you are saying that be broke NLR. Instead of reporting it, you backseat administrated and killed him again (The NLR is not proven yet, but you randomly killed him/backseat administrated). - 5 days ban.

Calculates = 10 days ban. Doubling it cause of so many rules broken. 20 days ban.

You may have a word if you would like to add anything, before we deliver your ban.

I couldn't report the guy for breaking NLR repeatedly because it was 5AM CDT with no admins on, with a server population of 6. He was raiding repeatedly trying to get to my printers/drugs. Am I supposed to just lay over and die when I'm being raided over and over and allow my stuff to get destroyed in /MY BASE/ and post screenshots, effectively ruining any work and enjoyment that I might be having? That seems rather silly. I was defending /MY BASE/. He's posting this ban request, as well as the screenshots because he's butthurt that he couldn't get into my base.

It was 5AM CDT. I built in the apartments with a total server population of 6. Yes, I understand that perhaps low server population doesn't warrant having the ability to "break the rules" but there were 6 damn people on. This is being incredibly harsh when I was just trying to play the game.

I should not have to prove that he broke NLR. You don't just walk up to a barricade taking screenshots. His story was "I just walked along and found this barricade so I started taking screenshots." That is incredibly rediculous. It was the 5th time he'd returned to my base.

I don't remember the admins name that approved it. I was drug onto a roof, explained what I was doing to them. They both approved it, and then kicked the two failcops. I wasn't quite expecting to have to have the burden of providing proof on my shoulders that two admins approved my ability to make a rebel toll booth. Generally the word of an admin should be considered enough.

I've been playing on your server for 3 days and have a total 22 hours invested and you're going to ban me for 20 days over this? Over a few screenshots that look incredibly rediculous? Must you take screenshots and video evidence every single time someone raids your base for fear of a ban request in case they're butt hurt that they didn't win???

I applore you, please reconsider your decision to ban. I enjoy your server. The fact that I immediately registered to the forum upon hearing that after the 5th time I defended my base last night in the span of 20 minutes that I was going to have a ban request shows that I'm not just a troll. Please reconsider.

Amazingly enough, I don't give a shit about how many players were online. Still public building.

Unless you can prove who it was that gave you approval, I will shorten the ban. But right now, I will ban you for two things.

1. Blocking the whole road, with frozen props. (Not enough evidence to tell which admin approved it.)

2. Public building in the apartments.

Unless that the admin who gave you permission posts on this thread, I will deliver you 10 day ban from the server.
Yes, I am sincerely sorry for being butthurt over you making a roadblock and telling me to f*** off in voice chat. ( sarcasm intended) And im not a troll posting the evidence im just trying to get the server clean. And ive been playing for about 124 hours or more, I dont even remember any admins on at the time you road blocked, so I bet thats a bunch of bull. And I dont really like you anyway for being aggressive. I think 20 days is suitable.
One of the admins that approved the toll booth was Pechvarry and the other was either Toby or Blackdog.

(11-18-2011, 06:42 PM)coolbranx Wrote: Yes, I am sincerely sorry for being butthurt over you making a roadblock and telling me to f*** off in voice chat. ( sarcasm intended) And im not a troll posting the evidence im just trying to get the server clean. And ive been playing for about 124 hours or more, I dont even remember any admins on at the time you road blocked, so I bet thats a bunch of bull. And I dont really like you anyway for being aggressive. I think 20 days is suitable.

You're not the one I'm accusing of being butthurt. The one that raided me 5 times last night in a 20-minute time period is the one who is butthurt, sir.
Whatever decision you make Lani, I do appologize. In the future I will be more careful with the rules set forward. Being new here, I did not realize they were so strict. I admit, I did break the rules by building in the apartments, I did not think it would be a big deal with such a low server population. However, I do still stand by the fact that I was simply defending my base over repeated immediate raids, and I did have permission to setup that Rebel Toll Booth.

Again, I appologize.
(11-18-2011, 07:08 PM)Fireblade Wrote: One of the admins that approved the toll booth was Pechvarry and the other was either Toby or Blackdog.

(11-18-2011, 06:42 PM)coolbranx Wrote: Yes, I am sincerely sorry for being butthurt over you making a roadblock and telling me to f*** off in voice chat. ( sarcasm intended) And im not a troll posting the evidence im just trying to get the server clean. And ive been playing for about 124 hours or more, I dont even remember any admins on at the time you road blocked, so I bet thats a bunch of bull. And I dont really like you anyway for being aggressive. I think 20 days is suitable.

You're not the one I'm accusing of being butthurt. The one that raided me 5 times last night in a 20-minute time period is the one who is butthurt, sir.
Whatever decision you make Lani, I do appologize. In the future I will be more careful with the rules set forward. Being new here, I did not realize they were so strict. I admit, I did break the rules by building in the apartments, I did not think it would be a big deal with such a low server population. However, I do still stand by the fact that I was simply defending my base over repeated immediate raids, and I did have permission to setup that Rebel Toll Booth.

Again, I appologize.

I just talked to Pechvarry. He didn't allow you to do that.

10 days ban will be delivered.

Ban request approved.
Yeah. Thanks for showing mercy and welcoming someone new to your community. Nervous I hope whoever the 2 admins that approved my tollbooth are speak up because this is bullshit. Looking through your ban lists. Theres people that go on admin-witnessed killing sprees getting 1 or 2 day bans and I'm being banned for fucking 10 days over a few screenshots that, judging by your denied ban requests, would have been denied had I not had the balls and been man enough to come here and defend myself. I think you're seriously coming down hard on me unnecessarily. I'm being banned over an admin-approved toll booth which, by the ban request posters own admission, I was being fail-copped and random arrested and tased repeately while the whole situation was transpiring. Secondly, the main poster was breaking NLR and repeatedly raiding me over and over and, because I don't take screenshots and videos everytime I'm raided, I have nothing to show that this is true. So I'm banned. This whole situation is incredibly rediculous.

(11-19-2011, 07:13 AM)Fireblade Wrote: Yeah. Thanks for showing mercy and welcoming someone new to your community.

Thanks for joining our community and being a minge, also making the job for admins harder.

Moving the thread to approved.