What do you like/hate at FL?
Getting told by a 2hr that I dont know the rules
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(08-11-2016, 11:41 AM).Panda. Wrote: Getting told by a 2hr that I dont know the rules

Well maybe you don't know the rules Smile Maybe he did infact know them better than you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Arkten, Emil, sebasti161, Wolven
(08-11-2016, 11:59 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 11:41 AM).Panda. Wrote: Getting told by a 2hr that I dont know the rules

Well maybe you don't know the rules Smile Maybe he did infact know them better than you.

On FL, everyone knows everything. If you tell them otherwise....
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 4 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Awestruck, Emil, sebasti161, mintblackbeard
1)People who start shooting at police officers when they try to give them a speeding ticket.
2)The amount of executive power given to the police Cool
3)Guns should change,I know PassiveRp is being promoted but a real life person would not be alive,save being able to shoot back after a magazine of pistol ammo has been unloaded on them.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
- The new community (And by that i mean the certain amount of players who are just extremely salty, like accusing you of "breaking the rules" every five seconds)
- All the minges
- The out-dated F1 Menu
- CSS Weapon gun mechanics
- Sports cars. for me it (kind of) takes away that "City" vibe.
- Lack of Administration activity

(09-30-2016, 03:31 PM)Liam Wrote: - The new community (And by that i mean the certain amount of players who are just extremely salty, like accusing you of "breaking the rules" every five seconds)
- All the minges
- The out-dated F1 Menu

I have to agree on the first point. I really dislike it when users who joined barely a year ago try to dictate to me lmao.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Liam
(09-30-2016, 04:34 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 03:31 PM)Liam Wrote: - The new community (And by that i mean the certain amount of players who are just extremely salty, like accusing you of "breaking the rules" every five seconds)
- All the minges
- The out-dated F1 Menu

I have to agree on the first point. I really dislike it when users who joined barely a year ago try to dictate to me lmao.

Can't fearless just resume the negotations with the other community, they used to? (I cannot say the name here, since it is forbidden to advertise other community names) I personally think they should!
(11-22-2016, 05:10 PM)Dazzle Novak Wrote:
- All the minges
- The out-dated F1 Menu

Can't fearless just resume the negotations with the other community, they used to? (I cannot say the name here, since it is forbidden to advertise other community names) I personally think they should!

I doubt they'd still want to have 'negotiations' with Fearless, Fearless has nothing to offer LL.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Arkten
I hate all
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(11-22-2016, 05:13 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 05:10 PM)Dazzle Novak Wrote:
- All the minges
- The out-dated F1 Menu

I doubt they'd still want to have 'negotiations' with Fearless, Fearless has nothing to offer LL.

They have sebasti?
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
The following 2 users Like Faustin's post:
  • Arkten, sebasti161