What do you like/hate at FL?
(08-04-2016, 07:13 AM)Marty Wrote:
Agorith Wrote:Of course, nobody denies that when you're regularly playing with an admin/admins and you create a friendship with them you'll probably have higher chances to get promoted.

Plot twist....person only acts in a certain way to staff members but has little to no interaction with other players.
They essentially kiss ass you. And you think they are being friendly. No sir, you are the victim of extreme ass licking, and if the above statement is truly your belief then you should not be allowed to participate in any more moderator decisions or discussions as you clearly have a bias and will vote up your friends.

Clearly? Just goes to show how you love your assumptions since I've never single handedly suggested anyone for a promotion ever.
Regardless people can be friendly towards me and I'll be friendly towards them and if they do so only due to hopes of me getting them promoted they can do so, but it won't get them anywhere.
(08-04-2016, 12:01 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 07:13 AM)Marty Wrote:
Agorith Wrote:Of course, nobody denies that when you're regularly playing with an admin/admins and you create a friendship with them you'll probably have higher chances to get promoted.

Plot twist....person only acts in a certain way to staff members but has little to no interaction with other players.
They essentially kiss ass you. And you think they are being friendly. No sir, you are the victim of extreme ass licking, and if the above statement is truly your belief then you should not be allowed to participate in any more moderator decisions or discussions as you clearly have a bias and will vote up your friends.

Clearly? Just goes to show how you love your assumptions since I've never single handedly suggested anyone for a promotion ever.
Regardless people can be friendly towards me and I'll be friendly towards them and if they do so only due to hopes of me getting them promoted they can do so, but it won't get them anywhere.

I didn't say you had suggested anyone ?

I pointed out that you have said you would choose your so called friends over other people, because they are your friends.

And even although you have not yourself made an individual recommendation that's not to say that you haven't been involved in discussions surrounding other moderators ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
-snip-
naah i probably shouldnt.
(08-05-2016, 12:52 PM)Mist Wrote: -snip-
naah i probably shouldnt.

PM me dat shit. I'm intrigued now.
1) CDM'ers, like I can handle most rule breakers and wont get annoyed but idk why CDM'ers just really piss me off especially ones in their fast cars who hit you then drive off pretending nothing happened argh.

2) The people and the roleplay. Like damn they're no other place like Fearless with these types of people and this type of roleplay.

3) Definitely the FPS lag and the FUCKING VEHICLES apart from that everything is pretty good.
[Image: unknown.png]
1. That so many people treat the list of rules like it's the freaking bible or the quran. Like holy crap, people use absolutely every single opportunity out there to report you just because you broke some super small, detailed and insignificant rule, your action had no negative effect on anything either.

2. The realism. Even though most RP servers out there are filled with ScriptFodder addons, such level of realism is something I have seen hardly any server offer.

3. Can't think of anything tbh. Probably remove some useless rules which address things no one cares about or should care about.
i have self control
The following 5 users Like RRK's post:
  • Greed^, Mist, Awestruck, MacTavish, Ivan Tempski
1 MINGES OMFG
2 good clanrp for once, good rp back, v2d brought back
3 fps issues
1. Presidents that don't know what there doing but wouldn't make me leave.
2. Everything(except lag and 3(duh))
3. That at about 12 GMT all the admins go off and the server goes to shit.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
1. That V2D has been Hostaged By propflyers and executed by RDm'ers / CDM'ers
2. Everything else than Rulebreakers
3. They should put more effort in making V2D great again! #MakeV2DGreatAgain
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
- I love the game mode of the server. How much work and time was put into it to make it so unique and amazing! Including the F1 Menu, its very nice, clearly layed out and easy to navigate.
- I would like the interior of the Police Cars to improve, it looks very buggy and bad quality.
- I would love FL to the amount of lag the server can receive due to players joining. Maybe a now host?