Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts
Sounds great! Posting and being like: "I'll accept this warning and share my opinion anyways" is just stupid. Finally something has been done about this.
(08-01-2016, 11:16 AM)Falc Wrote: That's so much bullshit lmao.

I can't tell if this is meant as a joke or not, maybe get control over the community rather than turning it into more of a prison.

Legit, post and you're not involved and you're fucked, I mean that's a step too far.

Oh, shut it. All you do is complain and think you have all the answers.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I suggest locking the thead, because I am wise.

Mist
Big time donator.
(08-01-2016, 09:38 PM)Midget Wrote:

I can't tell if this is meant as a joke or not, maybe get control over the community rather than turning it into more of a prison.

Legit, post and you're not involved and you're fucked, I mean that's a step too far.

Who are you?
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Adamantite
(08-01-2016, 10:05 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 09:38 PM)Midget Wrote:

Who are you?

[Image: facepalm.jpg~c200]
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 9 users Like Haarek's post:
  • aviator, Agorith, sebasti161, Falc, Arkten, Ivan Tempski, mgdwszx, Envy, DreeBott
Yay finally no MORE random useless post.. ON Courthouse Cheese

Well we could just made a Admin Abuse/Courthouse private but okay :p.

(08-02-2016, 08:33 AM)Yellow Wrote: Well we could just made a Admin Abuse/Courthouse private but okay :p.

Haha, that would remove the transparency of it. Partly why admin abuse threads aren't private, they used to be back in 2012 - it actually looks pretty dodgy, though there wasn't any foul play.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Greed^
(08-02-2016, 09:15 AM)aviator Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 08:33 AM)Yellow Wrote: Well we could just made a Admin Abuse/Courthouse private but okay :p.

Haha, that would remove the transparency of it. Partly why admin abuse threads aren't private, they used to be back in 2012 - it actually looks pretty dodgy, though there wasn't any foul play.

This ^, although I believe every AA case was handled in a fair way back then, how would the players know?
GreeD^
Fearless mo...
Donator
CP 492 Snorlax
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Marty, Ratatoskrr, Mist
(08-01-2016, 11:33 AM)Falc Wrote: I mean, clearly you're too braindead to listen to the points I'm making so I won't bother anymore.

Good luck when you finally kill off the server from making it too much of a prison, you know where to come when they do.

where do u want me to cum?
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Midget
(08-03-2016, 09:32 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 11:33 AM)Falc Wrote: I mean, clearly you're too braindead to listen to the points I'm making so I won't bother anymore.

Good luck when you finally kill off the server from making it too much of a prison, you know where to come when they do.

where do u want me to cum?

Oooo

Daddy has returned
Regards, Midget