Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
I mean, clearly you're too braindead to listen to the points I'm making so I won't bother anymore.

Good luck when you finally kill off the server from making it too much of a prison, you know where to come when they do.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Adamantite
(08-01-2016, 11:16 AM)Falc Wrote: That's so much bullshit lmao.

I can't tell if this is meant as a joke or not, maybe get control over the community rather than turning it into more of a prison.

Legit, post and you're not involved and you're fucked, I mean that's a step too far.

Or how about you follow the rules for once?
The only people that would complain about this change we've implemented regarding the warning system are the ones that constantly break the rule and post when uninvolved.

This is great change and I am convinced it'll make the courthouse section come out looking way more professional than before.
The following 4 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Random, DreeBott, Tomo, Jonas
(08-01-2016, 11:33 AM)Falc Wrote: I mean, clearly you're too braindead to listen to the points I'm making so I won't bother anymore.

Good luck when you finally kill off the server from making it too much of a prison, you know where to come when they do.

Consider yourself warned for that remark.
Posting priviliges suspended for a week.
Good decision. The courthouse section needs to be ran as efficient as possible: getting innocent people unbanned, getting guilty people banned. There's no need for unnecessary posts that aren't helping the case.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Tomo, Awestruck, Jonas
(08-01-2016, 11:33 AM)Falc Wrote: I mean, clearly you're too braindead to listen to the points I'm making so I won't bother anymore.

Where's all this aggression coming from? I hardly consider what you posted as constructive criticism, but let's dissect your points, if you so wish:
Quote:That's so much bullshit lmao.
Not much of a point there.

Quote:I can't tell if this is meant as a joke or not, maybe get control over the community rather than turning it into more of a prison.
Certainly it's not a joke. And how are we to 'get control over the community' if not via fair warnings and enforcing of rules? And what do you mean by 'turning it into more of a prison'? Isn't the warning system meant to be used as a way to keep peace and calm, which is what this change is doing?

Quote:Legit, post and you're not involved and you're fucked, I mean that's a step too far.
Ah, there we go. You don't seem to want to get punished for this kind of transgression. Unless a person is as braindead as you are claiming me to be then they should have the ability to determine when they're involved or not and decide to post or not accordingly.

Quote:Is it too much hard work for staff to warn them and remove the post?
It's not too much work, but but we'd much rather the courthouse and the cases within be kept professional. It's no secret people post there for shits and giggles, which this change should stop. By this point, do you mean people won't be able to have fun with posting cheeky responses as aviator said? Is that the problem?
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Haarek
Lol, most of the "I'll take my warning" don't even stem from the courthouse. They stem from when administrators try to silence people's opinions.

What a joke.

Anyways,who is the judge of who is involved, what actually makes one involved ?

As I could be standing across the street from where it happened and claim I am involved but say that administrator didn't see me there, he gives me a 50% warning level due to administrator negligence ?

Also do moderators receive warning levels as they should, I am literally sick to the back teeth of reading threads in the courthouse and Reebs has stuck his nose in because he can.

Remove that right, only people who are involved, or are the administrator who is judging the case should be allowed to post.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Nice, I don't really understand why the admin abuse is open for others to see since its a private matter that does not affect the players. That's my own opinion anyway.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I mean for example, I've received a 30% warning level for a post that broke no rules, after a very brief discussion with the staff member they no longer return my messages.

When we have a warning level can we post in the unblacklist section to have it looked at again.

I fear FL is going far too top heavy here.
[Image: giphy.gif]
If you ever want to dispute a warning, post it in the Staff Support section, or PM any administrator if PMing the Admin who warned you fails.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]