Agorith Abuse
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Name: tom guy

Time/Date: tuesday on wednesday the 4th

Steam ID: STEAMID:Agorith

Name of Administrator:Agurif

EvidenceThinkingo baiscaly agorith was realy wmean to me and he said that i have small penis so i shoot him with gun and then he use his lightsaber to pick me up and put me in ambluance so then i get in ambluance and run awaay also he caled me a nigreo and has a vendeeta on me and i met minus on server and find out he in school with in me? so also agorithj is a bad staff because he is bad at donkey kong cant complete so bad. City rp is bad!!!!!! starwarsdarkrp is good and better!!!! gt a 4 is better than this poop and agorith is a bad amidn!! i have proof at this liknk here::::: www.agorithabuses.com so please demote and ban him!! cunterstroke saucy is not the good game and hl2 succ bick cok!!! suk my penis yes??? agorith suck my willy??? minus not want me post but me poost anyway mr wanger dont care,he record whilst i wiret this waht idiot vagina so he no get banned for duble account with minus and nto do you dumby!!!1
+ rep to FaceMane he is cool guy!!
Posting for both minus and I.

This guy goes to our school, we both told him not to post this.
(09-16-2016, 08:50 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Posting for both minus and I.

shut thfuk up u noob u not understanding the bigger picture u have joker in picture you know picture. "this city deserves a better class of criminal" - Harambe's faces. dont loose urself u noob i did nothing wrong and just cause we gp school u snitch on me? ill messing u up. so go do die u shitty joker meme why you so edgy??? is cus you are gay???!?! u didnt even know how to complete arkham knigtt the last one mission u noob! dont be dissing me or i be wrecking yous!!!
(09-16-2016, 08:53 AM)FaceMane Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 08:50 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Posting for both minus and I.

shut thfuk up u newbie u not understanding the bigger picture u have joker in picture you know picture. "this city deserves a better class of criminal" - Harambe's faces. dont loose urself u newbie i did nothing wrong and just cause we gp school u snitch on me? ill messing u up. so go do die u shitty joker meme why you so edgy??? is cus you are gay???!?! u didnt even know how to complete arkham knigtt the last one mission u newbie! dont be dissing me or i be wrecking yous!!!

Tom please get help, I know your playing on here to just to get on our nerves and trying to give us a bad reputation, by breaking rules and making these kinda posts.
Closed, no abuse noted.

This thread was obviously made as a joke and the author has no evidence to back up his claims.
On top of this, everything in this thread is just written in a way you can clearly see it's not meant to be serious.

User suspended from posting for one week.