UBR Rudy
Your name: Rudy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66058450

Your ban ID: 72914

Banned by: [FL:M] Generation

Reason: FailRP // As per last chance, Extended by Hitman

Involved: generation brikaas and some more where i dont know names off they are allowed to post here

Why we should unban you: So i got banned for Being too aggresive as far i understand now. im not going to make this long i will reply with other things
why i should be unbanned when admins reply in this thread so main parts:

Why would you as a cop run into a public area when getting shot at
They're there to save lives not to put them at risk

so hitman and i where chatting over steam. he said u should picked a other road to kill brikaas u just runned past sru's and cops

allright those sru's had nlr i killed them all okay when i kill someone on the streets they have a reason again to join back in because its on a diffrent location
so if i would pick a other ROAD they still will be awared of the shots so i dont see the point of being perm banned for this insteaad of giving me a warning
to not push that far
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
We all agreed that its unrealistic to run accross the entire City just to get a single person killed, you should have stayed within the area of the raid to defend and keep crime activity low.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(07-31-2016, 06:08 PM)Brikaas Wrote: We all agreed that its unrealistic to run accross the entire City just to get a single person killed, you should have stayed within the area of the raid to defend and keep crime activity low.

you where in a gunfight with me you kept camping so i was like okat fuck him so i pushed you at that fountain than u runned to the nexus and u kept shooting so there was not better way

and like i said

your a cop your running in a gunfight into the city where citizens are and you make them in danger.
and Why would you as a cop run into a public area when getting shot at

now dont say you dont wanted to shoot at me again in real life a cop wont say okay fuck it let that criminal just get away.
It's rather unrealistic and FailRP for 1 player to take a gun fight towards and around the front of the nexus. It'd be a different circumstance if there were a bunch of you but you were alone.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
In this case, the ban was valid. You did in fact FailRP by engaging yourself alone in a real manhunt across the entire City in order to kill one single police officer; your main objective at the beginning was to keep the hostage and continue the raid inside the area Backstreet / Apartments.

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(08-01-2016, 04:18 PM)Generation Wrote: In this case, the ban was valid. You did in fact FailRP by engaging yourself alone in a real manhunt across the entire City in order to kill one single police officer; your main objective at the beginning was to keep the hostage and continue the raid inside the area Backstreet / Apartments.

Generation
Fearless Moderator

i had a buddy that was holding the hostage.
(08-01-2016, 03:07 PM)Hitman Wrote: It's rather unrealistic and FailRP for 1 player to take a gun fight towards and around the front of the nexus. It'd be a different circumstance if there were a bunch of you but you were alone.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

like i said why is that police officer i was hunting down first camping at fountain okay thats allowed but than run to nexus and shoot at me in the middle of citizens police officers are
to save citizens instead to just going into the city with loads there
After careful consideration, this unban request has been Denied.

As an individual, you should know that running around the front of the nexus, alone shooting and pursuing one officer would be death waiting to happen as there are countless officers in and around the Nexus at all times. You were claiming that the SRU and officers in the Nexus broke NLR by engaging you, but you lead a new conflict to them. The new conflict being an officer under fire outside of their NLR zone.

It is also FailRP as not only did you put yourself in that situation, you also did it right outside of the Nexus, which is the government headquarters. As per last chance, the ban was extended to permanent.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator