Help with radio buying bug please!
Having problems with buying the radio, i've saved up 25k twice now with the same outcome.. Loosing 25k while not getting a radio in my inventory.
I've asked for help several times on the server and once on the forums. No response anywhere. 
I really want a radio, but I dont wanna spend 100k to get one.
Im prety sure, it spawns infront of you on the ground.
(07-30-2016, 04:00 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Im prety sure, it spawns infront of you on the ground.

Yeah, except it doesn't
It should appear in your inventory automaticly, if it's still not in your Inventory>Misc, you should contact an Administrator
(07-30-2016, 04:43 PM)Robbtja Wrote: It should appear in your inventory automaticly, if it's still not in your Inventory>Misc, you should contact an Administrator

Thats what I did but I got no help for 2 hours
Wait what do you mean when you say you have saved up 25k twice ?

Are you implying that you have attempted to purchase a radio from the market with only 25k

Or are you saying that you payed another player 25k for a radio and they never gave you it ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think it spawns infront of you?
(07-30-2016, 06:02 PM)Marty Wrote: Wait what do you mean when you say you have saved up 25k twice ?

Are you implying that you have attempted to purchase a radio from the market with only 25k

Or are you saying that you payed another player 25k for a radio and they never gave you it ?

Buyed it from the market for 25k 2 times
But you can't buy it from the market at that price can you ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-30-2016, 06:46 PM)Frost Wrote: I think it spawns infront of you?

It should, but it never does