Good antivirus
Norton is really bad, had for a few days and it just kept blocking stuff I didn't want it to and I know why it did that, but it's easier to just give a warning than to block it straight up. I like Malearebytes a lot.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • MacTavish, mintblackbeard
(07-30-2016, 06:57 AM)Reebs Wrote: I currently use McAffee, but I think you need to pay for it. Norton is pretty good as well, I've used that in the past. AVG I've never used before so I'm not sure what to say about that one.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Norton is NOT GOOD. It legit keeps blocking everything i try to do.

Malwarebytes is very good, before that i was using Microsoft Security Essentials and it was perfect.
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • mintblackbeard
utorrent
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • MacTavish
I'll be getting Malwarebytes I guess. Hopefully that in combination with adblock should work well.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Windows Defender is bae.
Eggplant
The following 1 user Likes blu's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-01-2016, 03:47 AM)blu Wrote: Windows Defender is bae.

As far as im informed, Windows security essentials (The thing im using) is based on windows defender, correct?
Oh my god, what I'm reading ... Burning my eyes :/
Malwarebytes an anti-virus ? It's pretty obvious "Malware" not "Virus".
If you're looking for a real and efficient anti-virus, take Bitdefender, it's an excellent one!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I currently use Malwarebytes for Malware protection and avast for my anti-virus. They both work great and I haven't had a problem.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Best AV is your brain, use it wisely.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(08-01-2016, 04:31 PM)Generation Wrote: Oh my god, what I'm reading ... Burning my eyes :/
Malwarebytes an anti-virus ? It's pretty obvious "Malware" not "Virus".
If you're looking for a real and efficient anti-virus, take Bitdefender, it's an excellent one!

A virus is a piece of code that is capable of copying itself in order to do damage to your computer, including corrupting your system or destroying data. Malware, on the other hand, is an umbrella term that stands for a variety of malicious software, including Trojans, spyware, worms, adware, ransomware, and yes, viruses. So the logic follows: all viruses are malware. Not all malware are viruses. Cappish?

To answer OP's question, BitDefender, MalwareBytes, NOD32 is the most solid ones.
If you are completely retarded and download everything you find, I would go for NOD32.
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.