Profile unban request
Your name: satnavjudo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61827442

Your ban ID: 70370

Banned by: Tempski

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Hello, Many of you may remember me from a few months back, I was once a dedicated and friendly player in the fearless community however due to many stupid mistakes i managed to earn myself a permanent ban. Over the last 4 months i have been revising for my GCSE Examinations and i have had time to revise my personality and my behavior. I have become a lot more of a mature and professional personal in my gaming and personal life.

On my profile there are a number of ban's that have been removed due to my ban appeal being accepted but when i gained myself a permanent ban this wasn't taken into consideration and Tempski banned for me having 12 bans so in theory i only have 9 bans. I understand this is still a large sum of bans but it isn't enough to earn a permanent ban, i believe as when i was an active player you had to reach a number of 10 bans to earn a permanent ban (this could of changed)

Although i don't have proof to back up the fact i didn't break Fear RP in this situation due to the length of time i have taken away from the community i believe i should be given another chance.

I appreciate it could be difficult to understand and trust that i have developed as a person as you read this type of thing every day but honestly i believe i can become a member of the community again and do it right this time! I aspire to create many roleplays without breaking rules as i really did miss the thrill this server creates. There are many types of server like fearless that i have tried to fit into but there is one problem, Its just not Fearless!

Thankyou for your time.
-Satnavjudo - Tom
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
You're going to have to come up with something more motivating than "I have changed." I'm a firm believer that people do not change.

You managed to rack up 12 bans in 373 hours, so it seems you were not a very dedicated community member as you stated as you have been banned so much. As for bans being removed, if they were meant to be removed, they would have been. Just because they may have been lifted, doesn't mean that you don't have record of them.

12 bans is typically last chance/perm territory so with that being said, you will not be granted the second chance today.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator