help pls ASAP
Me MissingScript and td are having problems joining because the loading stops at sound/vehicles/boatenginestart.wav something like that and then gmod crashes ! i did everything i downlaoded fearless content but when i went to sound then to vehicles i couldnt find boat engine start there ! i think its missing or something from the download pls help pls help asap i really want to keep 
playing the server cuz i like it please help  asap 
- love shaun <3 Cheese   tks  Nervous
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=107590810
Subcribe this. I think that addon should help.
just have patience, it also hangs there for me when i join. Just dont click everywhere in the gmod screen when it is at that point.
The following 1 user Likes Zapp's post:
  • Teddy
Again, same problem i had, you got the corrupt map file, let somebody give you their file via skype and it should be fixed.
(07-29-2016, 02:18 PM)MacTavish Wrote: Again, same problem i had, you got the corrupt map file, let somebody give you their file via skype and it should be fixed.

IF that actually works;

Shaun, feel free to add me on Skype and I will send you the file(s)!

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(07-29-2016, 02:19 PM)Random Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 02:18 PM)MacTavish Wrote: Again, same problem i had, you got the corrupt map file, let somebody give you their file via skype and it should be fixed.

IF that actually works;

Shaun, feel free to add me on Skype and I will send you the file(s)!

Im certain it will. My problem was basically: Join the server, start loading and when you reach boatenginestart the game stops responding, as soon as pear transfered me his map, it fixed itself.

EDIT: If this really is the problem, what will we do about the downloads page where the corrupt map is?
I recently downloaded the map from the Download page. I had no issues what so ever.. I am no computer expert, so I really do not know. Haha
(07-29-2016, 03:36 PM)Random Wrote: I recently downloaded the map from the Download page. I had no issues what so ever.. I am no computer expert, so I really do not know. Haha

Yeah i didnt have the problem UNTILL i reinstalled the game, so the game counted it as the first time on the map. But i find it strange when somebody else gave me their map it worked.
It is a map problem as MacTavish said.
When will FL make fl_evocity_v33x?
(07-29-2016, 03:37 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 03:36 PM)Random Wrote: I recently downloaded the map from the Download page. I had no issues what so ever.. I am no computer expert, so I really do not know. Haha

Yeah i didnt have the problem UNTILL i reinstalled the game, so the game counted it as the first time on the map. But i find it strange when somebody else gave me their map it worked.

I also did it with a "fresh" game, as I had recently reset my PC due to alot of viruses. I agree, it is strange.
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • MacTavish