3 Players
ANd the title minges? Really now is that a fitting name? Maybe alleged FaildRPers
You can get much father with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone - Al Capone
(07-29-2016, 09:57 AM)Atomic_Bl@ze Wrote: ANd the title minges? Really now is that a fitting name? Maybe alleged FaildRPers

I can change it for you, to Alleged FaildRPers. If it makes you happy Wink
(07-29-2016, 10:07 AM)Kahjo Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 09:57 AM)Atomic_Bl@ze Wrote: ANd the title minges? Really now is that a fitting name? Maybe alleged FaildRPers

I can change it for you, to Alleged FaildRPers. If it makes you happy Wink

Well I would say yes but me and my boys are innocent so nah cuz
You can get much father with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone - Al Capone
Just waiting for an admin to review this case.
Why were you mugging a police officer?

And Zapp, care to explain why in the video you stated you were running towards Kahjo the whole time with your gun when clearly in the video you can see you were not?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Well you see here Hitman, The "Book Smart Thugs" operate from the outer BP all to the hospital. So when we saw Kahjo it was "Lets him run around were we operate and maybe he could possibly foil one of our Raids, Mugs, or Kidnappings" or the other option "Send him a message that this is a dangerous place and he should not go around here" Now it was either plan that I think secured the "Book Smart Thugs" place.
I will explain Hitman, i had it our running towards the car. But i accdently switched to me fists. Atomic and mayoo even saw i had it. So after i accidently put it away i just rolled with not having it out. (were like last few seconds before we were next to him)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
- Ghost
(07-30-2016, 08:28 AM)IInbex Wrote: Also if you watch KORMAS YT CHANNEL same guys rdms its at 20:18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xstKDgu-NCs

That video was posted lon before this BR was posted. And 20:18? Fkr me the vid is 3 min long 

Edit: May I also add you are not involved and the people in the labcoats were not my boys and me.
lol. Please don't post when you are not involved in this case. And those labcoat guys in the video are different than in my video. lmfao