[TEAMSPEAK] Greed and MunchingBrotatoe music in gov channel
Music 
Name of player: Greed and MunchingBrotato

SteamID:Not ingame

Time in GMT:around 18:50

Server: Teamspeak

Summary: I was in the v4b1 gov channel, all the sudden 2 guys come in with loud and annoying music. So i waited for them to come back. Then i saw them switch to the v2d gov channel so i switched there too and they were still doing it.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkKOr7N7rBA
I was in the channel with kippsee and Niggie and they asked me to play it
Munchingbotato however came and micspammed

(niggie = nickname) niggie and kippsee can both vouch that I had their permission

Edit: Seem to have forgot the part where I stopped playing it and had a conversation with niggie? Why didn't you mention that part
People find any reason to post a report. I'm scared to take a shit without someone posting a BR on me for not using air freshener. Zapp, admit that you are most likely posting this report because you have something against Greed. This report is inconclusive. When we switched to v2d channel Greed asked us if he can play music, I said sure. Your video very gracefully cuts right up to the point of you switching to the v2d government channel, so you did not hear the permission being given. If you don't want to hear the music, you can do one (1) of three (3) things

1.)Mute Greed
2.)Leave the channel (you were only there to record the video and post the BR)
3.)Get off teamspeak

so please, once you have proper evidence. feel free to post another inconclusive BR
(07-27-2016, 06:18 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I was in the channel with kippsee and Niggie and they asked me to play it
Munchingbotato however came and micspammed

(niggie = nickname) niggie and kippsee can both vouch that I had their permission

Edit: Seem to have forgot the part where I stopped playing it and had a conversation with niggie? Why didn't you mention that part

Because i left then, and if kipssee asked you why did he mute his speakers then? Also why did you come into the v4b1 channel doing the same.

And nickanme. I dont even know greed so no. I never was there hearing any sort of approval. And i also dont think a gov channel is the right place for music.
Teamspeak rules.

- Please don't use voice changers
- Don't spam
- Don't ask for unban, appeal your ban @ www.fearlessrp.net
- Don't harass administrators about anything related to bans
- Respect all members
- Don't metagame
- Don't ask administrators to go on the server/look at your ban request.

Thank you

There is a music channel for the ones who wish to play music in the Teamspeak.
The Government channels shall NOT be used as a radio. 

Player report: Approved. Both players have been violating the rules of micspamming and will be punished accordingly.
Moved