Poll: Do you want a non-lag server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep the server Lag/crash-free
70.00%
7 70.00%
I like the server the way it is
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Server Crashes to Much
Its almost every day, no it is every day i play on the server it crashes.
and its twice a day or something. i mean i have lost countless weapons, kevlars, lockpicks, keypad crackers and contraband/weed on it.
if you maybe could use/make an addon/plugin on the server so you start with the same weapons and kevlar and so on. cause everytime i buy moneyprinters. i use a weapon. and weapons costs money. so does kevlars and it is not cheap! its like im stuck on 180k and ive been that for about 3weeks now.
Everytime it crashes its becuase admins is using tools that other players cant. like thrusters. i mean isnt that kinda Admin abuse? we cant use it but they can to build what they want. last time i checked admins wasnt for building, they were for making the server good. banning players who shouldnt be here and keep the server clean from minges.
just becuase their admins doesnt mean that they need to have turbo speed cars and therefore making the server crash.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=6139
That links up is a idea from Raffi but i made some differetions to make it possible.

Hope soul is working on it.
I think we can all agree we would love it if the server was less laggy/crashy. But the truth is there is hardly any hosts if any at all that has this service. The truth is there is really no insured way to protect the server from all the types of attacks. I believe Soul is already trying to figure out a solution to this. But, even if we do find a way to be insured, it would probably cost way too much for the server to pay for, but I honestly doubt there are any hosts like that. If you can find a host that is 100% Insured of no lag or crashes, I would be amazed.
i dont see the point in the vote

but yes like in the other thread something to help stop the lose on a crash would be nice
2 times a crash per day is what I call a great result.

Quote:Everytime it crashes its becuase admins is using tools that other players cant. like thrusters.

No.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-16-2011, 10:25 PM)Sanderson Wrote: Everytime it crashes its becuase admins is using tools that other players cant. like thrusters.

Proof it... Make some screenshots... I think you are just a whiner.
I have an idea that will stop you from losing weapons to server crashes.

Try roleplaying without guns.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 5 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Satisfaction, Elroy Jenkins, Faustie, Eric, WorldWideCoffee
I agree that the server crashes too much, but what would you do against it?
And I know admins gotta do something against it, but when you want to keep it crash free you should also help thinking.
In my opinion admins can't help it for now........
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
2 times a day average? i know some server dont crash as much, but the old host was crashing 5-10 times a day, think how much data runs through the server PER second its a big thing and it works, passive RP and you shouldnt loose too much
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Also consider the DDoS attacks and all the mic-spamming going on.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles