Noo, Hostage!
We will still play Ark? :p
<3
The following 1 user Likes General Weed's post:
  • Altoria
Expected Smile
Take care hostage!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(07-26-2016, 12:51 PM)Spear Wrote: May luck be in your favour Hostage! You will be missed my dear friend. Do not forget that you are loved <3

"May the odds  be in your favour... "
See everyone  again soon Smile
yipee
you were the best! Sad
I could still had been moderator IF WE waited this vacation out (only this week).

After that I can be as online as I was before. Active as I was. But I was convinced that I couldn't, but that's just because of now.
(07-28-2016, 02:28 PM)Hostage Wrote: I could still had been moderator IF WE waited this vacation out (only this week).

After that I can be as online as I was before. Active as I was. But I was convinced that I couldn't, but that's just  because  of now.

Mate, you made the right choice.

As seen some admins still have their ranks yet have been inactive for months, just because they want the tag and power. You giving up your rank because of your activity just shows that you aren't here for power, but instead you generally did try and help the community and do your best, I envy that.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Kippsee, Altoria
I love to help others. even in real when ever I can.
Hostage, one of my favorite fearless friends, we haven't spoken in a long time. You deserved mod for 100's of hours and people were too blind to notice you and your rp skill. Best of luck with the future. I respect your decision and even though I don't play anymore, I have huge respect for you and I deem that you should enjoy your life mate, come speak to me some time mate. Appreciate what you did for me while I played on fearless, including Hartree.

Slyfox, will always be remembered.
Ex-Server Teacher