Resignation as Moderator
(07-28-2016, 03:13 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 02:28 PM)Hostage Wrote: I could still had been moderator IF WE waited this vacation out (only this week).

After that I can be as online as I was before. Active as I was. But I was convinced that I couldn't, but that's just  because  of now.

Mate, you made the right choice.

As seen some admins still have their ranks yet have been inactive for months, just because they want the tag and power. You giving up your rank because of your activity just shows that you aren't here for power, but instead you generally did try and help the community and do your best, I envy that.

Mate, come on.
You know what you know from back when you were still an admin regarding this and yet you still attempt to brainwash people.
This is sad.

OT:

I wish you the best of luck, fellow Belgian scrub.
Yeah fuck sake falc stop brainwashing me
(07-29-2016, 09:52 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 03:13 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 02:28 PM)Hostage Wrote: I could still had been moderator IF WE waited this vacation out (only this week).

After that I can be as online as I was before. Active as I was. But I was convinced that I couldn't, but that's just  because  of now.

Mate, you made the right choice.

As seen some admins still have their ranks yet have been inactive for months, just because they want the tag and power. You giving up your rank because of your activity just shows that you aren't here for power, but instead you generally did try and help the community and do your best, I envy that.

Mate, come on.
You know what you know from back when you were still an admin regarding this and yet you still attempt to brainwash people.
This is sad.

OT:

I'm not attempting to brainwash anyone, I gave my opinion on it and was honest. I do know what I know from being staff, hence my reply is spot on. 

Sorry to take that off topic, Hostage. This is your resignation thread, this is all I'll say.

This is Hostage's resignation thread, not off topic.
Holdem next? Cheese
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Altoria, Mist, DreeBott
(07-29-2016, 09:52 AM)Agorith Wrote: Mate, come on.
This is sad.

OT:

Brainwash people?  

As Agent of the D.I.F. (RP) I brainwash people yes :p But else where nah Cheese
Sorry for the confusion, Hostage.
Only the OT part was directed towards you! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Altoria
Hostage my butter to my bread.
Love you babes.
You always made me wet.
<3
<3
The following 1 user Likes Apollo18's post:
  • Altoria
(08-03-2016, 05:08 PM)[FL:RP] Apollo Wrote: Hostage my butter to my bread.
Love you babes.
You always made me wet.
<3
<3

Apollo, the man on the moon, the man in my heart.
Always shall I be there for you. (and others :p)
<3
<3