[forumgame] roast the person above you
ikr but i was known for doomforting amirite?
Wolven

Wolven

Two gay wolves flirting each other, 1 with autism that can't take jokes to the point he reported someone because he was "shaking in fear" and went to his safe space afterwards, and 1 who gives shit excuses of why he acts stupid and breaks the rules to the point he's very careful of his next actions and can't stand up for himself at all.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Archer, Weezy_
I hope tgat jaguar is a living-dead jaguar otgerwise it doesn't fit your name
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

ya skinny black nan is still struggling for food cause she is a skinny little African who gets raped every day and feeds on the mans cum as she is ugly little creature like you, you fucking ugly little nerd
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 4 users Like Cox's post:
  • Falc, Random, Exotic, Wolven
(09-19-2017, 05:48 PM)Cox Wrote: ya skinny black nan is still struggling for food cause she is a skinny little African who gets raped every day and feeds on the mans cum as she is ugly little creature like you, you freaking ugly little nerd

nice knowing you cox

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Wolven
(09-19-2017, 05:48 PM)Cox Wrote: ya skinny black nan is still struggling for food cause she is a skinny little African who gets raped every day and feeds on the mans cum as she is ugly little creature like you, you freaking ugly little nerd

My family is white, you little posh
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(09-19-2017, 07:27 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:

My family is white, you little posh

he is a little far from posh
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Kippsee
Even farther from posh
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep