Joe Joe's Guide to Unknown Callers
Question 
Unknown Phone Caller Guide
We have all been doing something and we get that very annoying phone call where someone is advertising something or what not. Well! I have a small solution (Not Very Effective) So they are advertising a server, yes. So you respond in a few manners they would not expect. Down below are some of the sayings you can say to make sure they will probably never call you again;

1) James's Morgue, You Stab 'em, We Slab 'em
2) Frank's Taxidermy, you snuff 'em, we stuff 'em!
3) Joe's Cryogenics, you kill 'em, we chill 'em!
4) Steve's Crematorium, you ghost 'em, we'll roast 'em.
5) Bob's Unusually Sourced Pig Feed Emporium, you chop 'em, we'll slop 'em.
6) Abortion clinic, you knock em up, we knock em down, no fetus can defeat us, we have a special on twins today, how may I help you?
7) Bob's ambulance, you maul 'em we haul 'em.
8) Dr. Smith's fix it shop, you say it we spay it.

9) Bill's Roadside Diner: you kill 'em, we grill 'em!
10) Bob’s sperm bank: you squeeze it we freeze it!

And those are 10 of the best things to say to unwanted phone callers. Just make sure you don't know the person first. Telling Gran to squeeze it and freeze may not always work in your favour!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Marty, sebasti161
Funny Wink
Surprisingly useful.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I always pick up the phone and say hello in the ownage pranks Vietnam guy voice; if it's someone I know, they know the joke and it's me... if it's a cold caller, I just go along with it and pretend to be Mr Wong ;D
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(07-20-2016, 10:42 PM)Link Wrote: I always pick up the phone and say hello in the ownage pranks Vietnam guy voice; if it's someone I know, they know the joke and it's me... if it's a cold caller, I just go along with it and pretend to be Mr Wong ;D

Lol I may try something similar
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Savage.

If it's an unknown or hidden called ID I put on my poshest voice and say "I have eyes on the target, do we have the green light Oscar 1?"
[Image: giphy.gif]