JuicySmith's Unban Request
Your name: JuicySmith

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:58063457

Your ban ID: 72706

Banned by:
[FL:M] Ghost

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Don't know, some security guards.

Why we should unban you: The ban was invalid. Nobody said to me stop, they had their backs to me so I ran and then I was picked up. They said before that "Go to the prisons" even though I couldn't because I was arrested plus the doors were closed and nobody was down there. I stated this about 5 times to Ghost but he proceeded to be stubborn and ignore me saying "No they ain't." So I told him to check for himself then he banned me. So I broke no rule thank you very much so don't be judging that I did. 
Hello,
I banned you for breaking FearRP. The armed man was looking straight at you and said 'Get to the jails' you blatantly ignored that decided to do a runner as soon as the garage door opened, therefore i picked you up as you were clearly breaking FearRP.

Not to mention about 5 minutes prior to the ban you got warned by me for breaking FearRP. You also got warned by Reebs not long before. The ban was completely valid, since you got warned 3 times for the same rule i think you should take the time to read the rules.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I never heard him to be fair... To be honest I still see it as invalid.
Hello JuicySmith,

I had warned you for FearRP 5 minutes prior to your ban and I said that if I saw it again, you would be punished accordingly. You broke FearRP again later, and you were punished acordingly. I fail to see how the ban is invalid, because you were warned twice for a basic rule.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I never broke it "accordingly".
In fact, I never broke it at all.
(07-19-2016, 07:55 PM)supermatt99 Wrote: In fact, I never broke it at all.

Now you are lying. When I teleported to you in the jails, you were blatantly breaking FearRP. I informed Ghost about it via alternate methods. You were caught breaking FearRP again, and were warned by Ghost a second time. The third time you broke FearRP, you were given the appropriate punishment.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Wait what XD, three times?! You are the one lying mate, nice BS right there, thought you said twice ahahaha. I ain't lying buddy, but please continue to make things up ahahaha
You're not taking your unban request very serious and are acting rather immature.
On top of that it's the words of 2 trusted moderators against that one of a relatively new member of the community, whom most likely has still quite a few things to learn about in the FL world.

Denied.