The Contributors
(07-30-2016, 12:04 AM)MrTrashTag Wrote: He isnt saying that.
But in the last days some people decided to create their own RP-Server that runs AppleJack (which is similar to CityRP, thus "fake FL server")

However, a few of his friends are playing on this server, what made Ceddy join them. (i believe)
I can only wish him the best with whatever he is doing there as he has been a good friend of mine.

CityRP is based of Applejack. CityRP is similar to Applejack. Not the other way around.

Edit by Soul: Incorrect. Applejack and CityRP are based on Cider, they are not based on eachother in any way.
(07-30-2016, 07:41 AM)Insert Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 12:04 AM)MrTrashTag Wrote: He isnt saying that.
But in the last days some people decided to create their own RP-Server that runs AppleJack (which is similar to CityRP, thus "fake FL server")

However, a few of his friends are playing on this server, what made Ceddy join them. (i believe)
I can only wish him the best with whatever he is doing there as he has been a good friend of mine.

CityRP is based of Applejack. CityRP is similar to Applejack. Not the other way around.

Exactly.
Can someone explain what Applejack is?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(07-30-2016, 08:39 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Can someone explain what Applejack is?

It is a open-sourse gamemode that CityRP is based of.

The community featured in the video (RV) does not exist anymore. Its gone.

Edit by Soul: Incorrect. Applejack and CityRP are based on Cider, they are not based on eachother in any way.
Stay on topic for once, no one cares about these "fake fl servers".
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Agorith, Coffee, DarkN00b
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Warned, stay on topic.

-Jan
Warned, stay on topic.

-Jan
Warned, stay on topic.

-Jan
Adam James has been demoted from his rank.

No further details will be given.
The following 3 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Robbtja, Insert, Agorith
Let me explain for the people that keep saying they know everything.

Adam James might think he has resigned but he was demoted. He has been contributing for two communities at once without telling me himself and I had to ask him if he wants to contribute for FL or LF or both. The fact he has been doing it without telling me beforehand is a reason for demotion. As I mentioned before not only skills are judged but your stance and behavior and what happened is unacceptable.

After he said he wanted to contribute for LF there was silence. (Before that I told him he can chose only one as both was not right). He probably knew he will be stripped from his rank already but what happened was not resignation but demotion.
The following 7 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Random, King Kickass, Arkten, TheMJ, Coffee, Jan, Agorith