Report: [DN] Defenseless mother of 3
Thread Title: Report: [DN] Defenseless mother of 3

Name of player: [DN] Defenseless mother of 3

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111230633

Time in GMT: around midnight

Server: v4b1

Summary: Me balls and another SRU were defending the Jails.
I was the only one left.
In the Video you'll see me falling back to the ONLY entrance to the Jail watching it so no one goes though.
However (while the video is speeded up) you cannot hear any doors beeing closed or opened.
After a while i checked the Main door and saw that someone was behind me.
With the same suit as before...
The video will explain it alot better:

Evidence:
(07-11-2016, 10:20 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Thread Title: Report: [DN] Defenseless mother of 3

Name of player: [DN] Defenseless mother of 3

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111230633

Time in GMT: around midnight

Server: v4b1

Summary: Me balls and another SRU were defending the Jails.
I was the only one left.
In the Video you'll see me falling back to the ONLY entrance to the Jail watching it so no one goes though.
However (while the video is speeded up) you cannot hear any doors beeing closed or opened.
After a while i checked the Main door and saw that someone was behind me.
With the same suit as before...
The video will explain it alot better:

Evidence:
Did you ever put into consideration that maybe because the alarm was going of you might not of heard me open the door and go into the control room seriously just because I killed you dose not give you the right to accuse me of exploiting....
(07-11-2016, 10:51 PM)Nathaniel Wrote: Did you ever put into consideration that both door were open and I went the other way into the control room ? Just because I killed you dose not mean you have the right to accuse me of "hacking"....

I closed both doors when i left and never heared any sound of them beeing opened
Or that it was just pure luck that we walked past each other with none of us realising ?
(07-11-2016, 10:54 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 10:51 PM)Nathaniel Wrote: Did you ever put into consideration that both door were open and I went the other way into the control room ? Just because I killed you dose not mean you have the right to accuse me of "hacking"....

I closed both doors when i left and never heared any sound of them beeing opened

The alarm going of ?
(07-11-2016, 10:56 PM)Nathaniel Wrote:

The alarm going of ?

No, when you open the doubled doors at the beginning they make a sound...
You also can not access that area through the control room
(07-11-2016, 10:59 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 10:56 PM)Nathaniel Wrote:

The alarm going of ?

No, when you open the doubled doors at the beginning they make a sound...
You also can not access that area through the control room
Well I know for a fact that I went through that door and into the control room.
Insufficient evidence, he might aswell just have sneaked past you whether this was intentional or not is irrelevant.
However the evidence provided does not show him blatantly exploiting anything.

Denied.