Crashed and Banned?
Your name: E3z

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129172810

Your ban ID: 72668

Banned by: [FL:M] Generation

Reason: FearRP and wifi crashing during admin sit.

Involved: Police officers.

Why we should unban you: I was being arrested for playing Pokemon GO in the server when my wifi crashed and went down. I then got arrest while my wifi crashed and i was told to do something but as I crashed I didn't do anything which explains the FearRP reason. I was obliviously put in a admin sit then i disconnected from the server and rebooted my wifi to rejoin but i was banned. I feel as my wifi crashing isn't my fault and i should be unbanned.
You've got 24h to fix your template and fill it in completely or this will get denied.
(07-17-2016, 05:47 PM)Agorith Wrote: You've got 24h to fix your template and fill it in completely or this will get denied.

How is this incorrect?
Awaiting banning moderator's side of the story.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved.
Warned.

Agorith
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(07-17-2016, 09:43 PM)daddy Wrote: Not involved.
Warned.

Agorith

Not involved.
Warned.
Hello E3z,

On the first hand, the complete reason of the ban was R/C to avoid me in Mod Sit, FearRP, Ignoring cops, Minging. You claimed that your WiFi crashed ?
Okay, let's take a closer look at the logs:

Quote:v33x [19:40:19] E3z (STEAM_0:0:129172810) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
v33x [19:40:25] E3z (STEAM_0:0:129172810) Connected (UserID: 298)
v33x [19:41:12] E3z (STEAM_0:0:129172810) Disconnected ( Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban.)

I didn't know that when your WiFi of the router crashes, you disconnect by yourself and not timeout. Also, the reboot has been very fast ? 6 seconds later, already reconnected ...
On the second hand, your story got no sense ... You were getting arrested and being ignoring the cops, when they got away, you were starting to pm someone:

Quote:v33x [19:39:03] E3z (STEAM_0:0:129172810) said: /pm 273 I need some for my pokemon addiction, im in the small general store

When, they saw you again and that you were still ignoring them (I spectated the whole scene), I decided to bring you to the rooftop of the Nexus to have a discussion with you concerning the FearRP, and the fake AFK concerning the cops during the arrest but you just reconnected to avoid me.

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Hello,

You see i use a wireless Ethernet cable. Sometimes this crashes so i turn it off and back on, simple. I do admit to going afk while arrested but i thought i'd teleport to the prisons (But you obviously didn't respond to that call). I went afk thinking i'd be teleported so i waited so i made a pm as i saw in chat. As soon as that happens my wifi disconnects so instead of your silly reconnect time (600 seconds), i disconnect.
The disconnect message ONLY shows when you manually click on the disconnect button.
When internet connection goes down, it will automatically show ''Timed out''.

With that being said,

Denied.