PR: Jonas
*Posting on behalf of Ghost, as he cannot post here for some reason*

How am i being biased towards Jonas? Is it because i responded to his @ call? Why are you posting a BR on him now although this happened a long time ago? To me it looks like you've got a personal vendetta against him. Also like Jonas has already stated, Falc was an admin at the time and he would of dealt with it when it happened.

I'm not going to get involved with the case, if you feel i'm biased towards Jonas feel free to contact one of the super admins.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(07-15-2016, 07:59 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 07:48 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 07:44 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 07:27 PM)Jonas Wrote: This was quite some time ago, also, i told you more times that Falcao and i had this planned, but as i was about to change my job, you came to me and put me under gun point.

Also, you are only posting this as a vengeance for me calling Ghost onto you for something way different.

I have been meaning to do this for a while I meant to do this when the incident happened but dint have evidence, and if you had been planning this why did you not change your job when you spawned.

I where doing a passiverp before the dictator where to come (A pizza resturant if im not mistaken), he then destroyed my way of making money, but no-one else was planning on killing him so i just went and changed my job to "Citizen" and stopped my roleplay, then Falc told me to come to Top Street and change job name to "Dictatorial Removal Unit", but you guys came. (He told me this through PM yes.), and therefor i was not able to do it when i spawned it.

Anyway, this is an waay too old video, and you're doing this for vengeance so i will not reply anymore, let the staff team decide the turning in this PR.
Why did you not change your job before you came to top street and I don't remember shutting down your RP as I was part of the "Anti-nig squad" and in charge of shutting down black businesses. Besides why would I be doing this for vengeance I didn't get banned or blacklisted.

As i told you before, it was before the dictator, and the dictator put the laws about not making money, and i coundl't be arsed to be arrested, so i changed job to Citizen and ended the roleplay.

Then as i said before, Falc called me, and told me to change job, but i where already driving at that time, so i just drove to Top Street, as we where about to prepare for the Raid on the Dictator.
(07-15-2016, 08:01 PM)Jonas Wrote: *Posting on behalf of Ghost, as he cannot post here for some reason*

How am i being biased towards Jonas? Is it because i responded to his @ call? Why are you posting a BR on him now although this happened a long time ago? To me it looks like you've got a personal vendetta against him. Also like Jonas has already stated, Falc was an admin at the time and he would of dealt with it when it happened.

I'm not going to get involved with the case, if you feel i'm biased towards Jonas feel free to contact one of the super admins.
Because you brought myself into a sit were there was no evidence and were pulling evidence out of no where. I also feel as if you were bias to SirMinus in the sit and let him go straight away. Any other admin wouldn't have  brought me as there was no evidence.
*Posting on behalf of Ghost again*

I got told by Jonas that you were all mugging him and that you killed him while typing, therefore i investigated it. I also took advise from Avgar while dealing with it as i wasn't completely sure on what to do with you all. I teleported Sir Minus back because he wasn't lying to me during the sit, which you are quite lucky to have gotten away with. Not why don't you keep this on topic, the ban request is not about me so stop asking me questions and wait for another staff member to deal with the case.
(07-15-2016, 08:17 PM)Jonas Wrote: *Posting on behalf of Ghost again*

I got told by Jonas that you were all mugging him and that you killed him while typing, therefore i investigated it. I also took advise from Avgar while dealing with it as i wasn't completely sure on what to do with you all. I teleported Sir Minus back because he wasn't lying to me during the sit, which you are quite lucky to have gotten away with. Not why don't you keep this on topic, the ban request is not about me so stop asking me questions and wait for another staff member to deal with the case.

It is not me that brought this off topic.
Insufficient evidence to claim anything.
His mates were already there at the time as you got confronted by them, from there on out he was free to change his jobname really as there was nothing you could do being under FearRP.
The situation was over.

Denied.