Unban: Profile, Corie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59792421 (Profile  Name), STEAM_0:0:55882058 (Corie the Nub)

Your ban ID: 72297 Profile, 72298 Corie

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: "ToS"

Involved: [FL] SnowredWolf, Corie the Nub

Why we should unban you:

Posting on behalf of myself and Corie the Nub. There is a shorter version of this at the bottom of the page in bold for the lazy people.

Ok let me start this off by saying that all people who breach the "FL ToS" get a permanent ban or suspension from using the FL services.

[b]1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:[/b]

"Resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services;" -- Wood sold us the gamemode as you know but how come he is not banned?

"You must not attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, modify, distribute, or use for other purposes the Services, any application, or other content available or accessible through the Services. If you do, we may suspend your account and your ability to access the Services." -- Is this what Temar did to make LL? Why is he not banned this is a clear violation of the ToS.

"You must not breach or aid others in carrying out actions or procedures which violate CityRP rules, Fearless Forums rules, the Agreement or can bring harm to Fearless in any way. In case any of the listed rules or points have been breached or one has been aiding in carrying out anything seen as malicious or violating, appropriate disciplinary actions (in the form of suspensions) will be issued by Fearless Staff."

What I am getting at here is Lime Light did the exact same thing when they split from the FL team Temar the Owner of LL took the FL game mode and set it up as his own. What he did was breaching the "FL ToS" so why is he not banned? He may not be banned but he is treated like a king in the hall of fame. So I guess it's ok for Ex staff to setup an FL game mode but not users, if anything Temar should be removed from the Hall and banned since he broke a rule alot like me and others. You could say Temar worked hard on the GM it might as well be his own but yet this still breaks the "FL ToS" since you can't take the FL game mode and set it up. I was told even if you changed things like cars and hud it is still the FL base. Temar and the other devs of LL have changed the HUD and added extra things. LL have done the same thing that me and Corie did. We got the FL game mode and added and removed from it, same as what LL did. But yet we get punished and they did not, tell me how is this fair?

[b]To make it shorter for the people who like drama or cant be asked to read all of this. Temar took the FL game mode and that breaks the ToS he changed things did exactly what we are doing now but he does not get punished and we do. I'm not sure that this is fair but the staff will make up some shit to cover their tracks as always.[/b]

If we don't get unbanned and you find some bullshit reason, at least punish the others who have done the same as us. Hey it's only fair.
English?

Anyway who says it has failed? We have not even setup for the public yet. Just because you are salty that I removed you and you could not get staff.
GreekAssassin, stop posting. You are not involved. I don't want to have to warn you again.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Comparing yourself to somebody who coded the gamemode for several years, is a cheap move to make.
Temar & Co had an agreement with Soulripper and made it work. From what I've understood, you bought a leaked script.

The way you're expressing yourself in your appeal is nothing less than disrespectful and spiteful. How is the ban bullshit if you bought a leaked gamemode? You pretty much dug your own grave, and now you're being rude about it?

Pending response from banning administrator.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
"Temar & Co had an agreement with Soulripper" -- I'm guessing that this agreement allowed Wood to sell the game mode and everything is ok, also where is this agreement? The ToS is still the ToS it says nothing about LL or Temar what so ever. In my eyes they are still breaking it even If I got a leaked copy and they have a real one. Leaked or not they are both the same game mode and run the same.

"How is the ban bullshit if you bought a leaked gamemode? You pretty much dug your own grave, and now you're being rude about it?" -- From what I recall I never called my ban bullshit you are just making things up to make me look bad. I'm not being aggressive or rude to anyone I'm just stating a few facts and you guys don't like what I am doing clearly.
(07-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Little Big Horn! Wrote: "Temar & Co had an agreement with Soulripper" -- I'm guessing that this agreement allowed Wood to sell the game mode and everything is ok, also where is this agreement? The ToS is still the ToS it says nothing about LL or Temar what so ever. In my eyes they are still breaking it even If I got a leaked copy and they have a real one. Leaked or not they are both the same game mode and run the same.
I'm not going to comment on the whole LL-FL gamemode discussion, Soul most likely choosed not to ban them for a reason. Regarding Wood selling the gamemode to you peeps, we do not have more than words from users to back those claims up, unless substantial evidence can be provided we will not be able to issue a suspension on him.

"How is the ban bullshit if you bought a leaked gamemode? You pretty much dug your own grave, and now you're being rude about it?" -- From what I recall I never called my ban bullshit you are just making things up to make me look bad. I'm not being aggressive or rude to anyone I'm just stating a few facts and you guys don't like what I am doing clearly.

I got a steam message one day from someone who wish to stay anonyme that you and corie had set up a CityRP gamemode, I asked said user for screenshots and proof of those claims which he provided me with. Some time later I went on my second steam account and joined the server to check it out myself, and what I saw was a copy of the FL gamemode. Your clan page even connected to FL clans and you could see which clans you were a part of on FL.
The only argument you are using in your unban request is "These people did not get banned for doing it, why should I?" We have banned many people from the servers for setting up a leaked version of FL.
But have you banned all of them? No. You haven't banned all of them. So how does that make it fair?

"I'm not going to comment on the whole LL-FL gamemode discussion, Soul most likely choosed not to ban them for a reason." --  But tell me this again how is it fair that they get to set up and get no problems but when we want to we are not allowed. Again is this because they were staff before and have worked on it so it kinda makes it theirs? I would like to know why they are not banned since as you said "We have banned many people from the servers for setting up a leaked version of FL." But yet you have not banned Temar you could call their game mode leaked since they took it from FL. What they are doing is still breaking the ToS unless you can find me the exact agreement that soul made with LL. Until then you can't really say it's fair to ban us for doing what they are doing.

You must not attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, modify, distribute, or use for other purposes the Services, any application, or other content available or accessible through the Services. If you do, we may suspend your account and your ability to access the Services."

So just because they spend hours of work on something they don't own makes it their own? Thats like me working on top secret government plans that I don't own for hours and then taking it saying I worked on it, it's mine now. Ok in that logic we own the FL gamemode as well since me and Corie have worked hard stealing things from other people and adding them?
You claim you are a fair community, but yet only ban the people who you don't need. Why should we be punished, if you are not punishing fairly. What was wrong, and yes I accept that. But rules and TOS are there to stop this happening. Why only enforce it on people you don't need for your advantage. Temar, wood, etc have stolen copies, but yet freely allowed to enter and use your service. Which in turn means their are playing your service while violating the ToS. So if they can use the service without consideration to the ToS. Why can't we? This means your ToS is worthless and void.

Edit: You say there is some agreement? But it doesn't state in ToS that an agreement can be meet to by-pass the ToS. I am requesting to view this such agreement. As evidence to state your claim.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I will take the warning here but alls I ask is that you do not remove the post.

You are acting as if you worked on the gamemode for years and then left. Temar has been with FL for quite some time and if I remember fully even Soul himself said that he would not perm Temar because of all the work he had done for FL. There is a difference between what happened with you and Temar. You purchased a leaked version of the gamemode with the intent of setting up a FL like CityRP server without even thinking about the repercussions that it could cause. Also Corie only Soul would have said agreement. As well as Soul's, the OWNER, of FL can decide if he lets them keep the gamemode without being affected by the ToS.

Not involved.
Warned.

Agorith
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I don't feel like I am acting in that way at all. We are just finding it a bit biased in the way that some users are getting away with it. You alslo said 'setting up a FL like CityRP server' do you know what our intensions are? No. SO don't come here, commenting bullshit and getting yourself involved. If you don't know the facts. Please leave us to talking to the real admins, not someone who quit.