Server down?
Sad 
is the server down? always i join there is Error: Realiable snapshot OVERFLOW
any help here?
You'll get that error a lot upon joining. That and "Buffer Overflow in Net Message".

Just keep trying.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
just keep trying if you still get the error realible snapshot overflow try to contact one of the admins on steam so they can delete some props on the server.
hi hello to all
some problems down bellow :
I have a problem with my network going down after 6:30 PM. After that time, we are not able to get the mapped drives on local machines and we cannot save anything on the server.the problem seems to occur in the evening, my guess is that there might be certain processes or tasks that run during that hour and take up all the server CPU time and network bandwidth causing the above problem (rejecting an incoming connection to the server or connection timeouts). This happens if you are backing up data spread over the network or the server is running broadcast application.
(11-23-2011, 12:21 PM)ashish26 Wrote: hi hello to all
I have a problem with my network going down after 6:30 PM. After that time, we are not able to get the mapped drives on local machines and we cannot save anything on the server.the problem seems to occur in the evening, my guess is that there might be certain processes or tasks that run during that hour and take up all the server CPU time and network bandwidth causing the above problem (rejecting an incoming connection to the server or connection timeouts). This happens if you are backing up data spread over the network or the server is running broadcast application.

Aargh those spam bots again Angry
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
(11-23-2011, 12:21 PM)ashish26 Wrote: hi hello to all

[Image: cool_story_bro_house_Cool_story_bro_RE_W...103680.jpg]