[SAS] IISolidSnakeII

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:68937706

Time in GMT
23:35 GMT+1

Server
Evocity_v4b1

Summary:
Hostage taking as Citizen, leaving me tied up...

Evidence:

[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(07-07-2016, 09:41 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Name of player:
[SAS] IISolidSnakeII

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:68937706

Time in GMT
23:35 GMT+1

Server
Evocity_v4b1

Summary:
Hostage taking as Citizen, leaving me tied up...

Evidence:

Okay, first of all. You are only showing evidence of me using a hostage rope on you as a citizen. This makes no sense seeing as you are a teacher and you were role playing a jail cell.

First I went in to talk to him about rebels aiming weapons at me. (They let me leave). Then after we had spoken he said "city people" in a disrespecting voice. I said you're lucky I don't beat you. He then proceeds to cuff me and put me in his jail. After which I decided to do some role play. He would not let me have a phone call. He completely disregarded me having fell over and felt ill from drugs. 

This is when the Corleones came and broke in. Letting me and their friend out of jail. I then felt the need to tie him up and call the police to let them know there was an officer tied up. The police came seconds later as I escaped. He was tied for less than 1 minute.

A personal message, how does a teacher not understand the roleplay? He obviously thought I was bad enough to go to jail. Yet makes a BR cause I got him back. I don't understand this. I thought teachers were meant to roleplay...

The fact I was a citizen has nothing to do with this. A harmless role play moment and then you get mad cause I tied you up.
I'm sure that I myself know on how to Roleplay,

However you are not allowed to make a person hostage as a Citizen being, and neither can you just leave him tied up behind when you are leaving.

Thats the entire reason for this Player Report, I even gave you a WARNING saying that its failRP to take hostage as Citizen and you still went on to take me hostage..
(07-07-2016, 10:07 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I'm sure that I myself know on how to Roleplay,

However you are not allowed to make a person hostage as a Citizen being, and neither can you just leave him tied up behind when you are leaving.

Thats the entire reason for this Player Report, I even gave you a WARNING saying that its failRP to take hostage as Citizen and you still went on to take me hostage..

Well if you know how to role play then stop whining about being tied up. It is not like I just randomly tied you up. There was a fair and clear role play point to it. We both know this. Stop making a fuss about a bit of fun...

Edit: "failRP to take hostage as Citizen". I was not taking you hostage. Think of it more as if I tied you to the cell gate. I did not ransom, keep you there etc. A cop was literally outside. You were not left alone for longer than 30 seconds. I had good reason to tie you up.

I have also noticed you did not record this specific event. Though you have recorded many other "rule breakers". Why is this? Because the recording shows that I had a reason? You were only mad and that is why there is a BR? Something to think about.

Here is also a rule which you are clearly not aware of.

8.1 Do not hostage players randomly, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the ---> roleplay situation <---
And yet you took me hostage, you tied me up and made a request.

""Police to grassy fields. Hostage here""

Why can't you just accepted it that I gave you a verbal warning Ingame telling you it would be failRP, and you still continued on taking me "hostage"
(07-08-2016, 01:27 AM)Brikaas Wrote: And yet you took me hostage, you tied me up and made a request.

""Police to grassy fields. Hostage here""

Why can't you just accepted it that I gave you a verbal warning Ingame telling you it would be failRP, and you still continued on taking me "hostage"

You have no authority over me as you are only a teacher. You are no higher than me where authority is involved. Where is the recording? You were recording moments later due to me PM'ing you in the video. So no need to lie about there being no video. Post that please.

"And yet you took me hostage, you tied me up and made a request." - You say this, though were you really my hostage? I tied you up in a police station. I would understand if I demanded money or took you into my car, but I didn't. I don't care about the in-game warning. FailRP. Show me the rule please.

I tied you up. I did not take you hostage.
Posting this in behave of Hitman, cause he cannot post it himself.

Quote:Player Report: Approved

Closing Notes: User found to be in violation of rules regarding FailRP. What happened in the police station can indeed be classed as hostaging and you have done it as citizen. Please refer to below quoted rule(s).

Quote:8.7 Using ropes is only for taking a player hostage. Do not use ropes for any other reason.
8.7a Do not use ropes as a way to disarm somebody. It is not realistic and counts as FailRP doing so.
8.7b Exception: You may use ropes if you work for the goverment with a custom job that would fit the situation, i.e. President’s Bodyguard.

In the aforementioned rules, 8.7 would be waived if the parameters in 8.7b were met. In this case, they were not met as again, you were a citizen.

In the future you should use better judgement. "A bit of fun" does not validify rule break. At 353 hours I would expect you to know better.

1 day suspension applied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator