Jack's and GHOSTK1LL3R's Unban
Posting on behalf of Jack and GHOSTK1LL3R, I am not included in this, and I am not subjected to the words in this unban

Your name: Jack 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893 

Your ban ID: 72620

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: ToS

Involved: [FL] Shadow, [FL] Tomo, that's it.

Why we should unban you:
[Image: 21cba7e0dac5e04bc1de93186af037af.png]
Was banned for what i said on STEAM.
What i said on Steam was completely irrelivant to anything on FL or to do with FL, so why was i banned from FL i didn't even mention CityRP. 
That screenshot is from SoulRipper taken from one of GHOSTK1LL3R's old UBR's which was ACCEPTED because he was banned for what he said on STEAM. 
Exact same situation, should be the same outcome.

EDIT: If this is correct in which this is, then the Administrators are going against SoulRipper. Jack's ban, as well as, GHOSTK1LLER's,These bans are completely unjustified, and I believe that if this is a court room, in which you believe it to be, then the courts rules, should be followed by each and every administrator.

The post in which SoulRipper said that, is provided here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...363&page=3

Your name: GHOSTK1LL3R

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:38145384

Your ban ID: 72587

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: ToS

Involved: 

Why we should unban you:
[Image: 21cba7e0dac5e04bc1de93186af037af.png]
Was banned for what i said on TEAMSPEAK.
What i said on Teamspeak was completely different, I'd like you to post the evidence.
That screenshot is from SoulRipper taken from one of My old UBR's which was ACCEPTED because I was banned for what I said on STEAM. 
Exact same situation, should be the same outcome.

EDIT: If this is correct in which this is, then the Administrators are going against SoulRipper. Jack's ban, as well as, GHOSTK1LLER's, These bans are completely unjustified, and I believe that if this is a court room, in which you believe it to be, then the courts rules, should be followed by each and every administrator.

The post in which SoulRipper said that, is provided here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...363&page=3

As seen from the screenshot provided; logs are required to backup the claims stated. As it states on the second point of SoulRippers arguemnt ' video/screenshot material that can be backed up by our logs' which equally would cover audio presented from Avgar. Due to this, unless logs are provided you'd be going directly against SoulRippers argument which has set presedent already.

As I mentioned before obviously there are going to be limits towards the harassment you can get away with when it comes down to it.
Blatantly trying to provoke a staff member by mentioning their deceased father, referring to them by use of a homophobic slurr, etc will not be tolerated.
On top of that once the ban was issued you continued your harassment spree by messaging me trough steam, even insulting an SA with serious claims.

With that being said though, the eyes and claims of an administrator are trusted upon highly enough in order for it to be considered sufficient evidence in this case.

Sidenote:

If not for me, Soulripper himself would have issued this suspension later on when he got home.
I have his full support behind the decision made.

DENIED.