[Unbanrequest]
Your name: Anal destroyer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28447506

Your ban ID: 67977

Banned by: Viljo

Reason: Breakage of Terms of Service

Involved: Papi and his friend

Why we should unban you: Alright so, this is my second unbanrequest, you can find the first one here -> http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...+destroyer    

So as I said in the first unbanrequest I find this ban unfair. The intentions was for me to sell my inventory for real money at first. But in the middle of the transactions I hesitated. I knew this was wrong so I changed my mind. As we spoke through Voice in-game there isn't any records of it ( I believe? ). He was like - Whatever... So however I gave him my items, then he ran away. I lost my items and didn't recieve any in-game money. This was a complicated situation. However as we switched during the transaction when it was meant to be for in-game money. And since you seemed to have no evidence against me I believe a permanent ban is unfair. And I didn't even get to reply Viljo afterwards. And as Papi obviously didn't have any intentions to play on the server anymore, he decided to ruin for me too. So he took me with him in his ban. Please look further into this as this is my second unban appeal.

Best regards
Holmeshell
I'll look into this case within the next few days, please be patient.
Hello Holme,

I've know reviewed the case and included everything provided in this thread and the previous thread you made.
In the other thread it stated you both gave money and items to the person which seems sketchy if it was an in-game transaction and not for paypal money. He started by sending you one Swedish krona, after this you apparantly handed over the BMW and was supposed to receive 350 krona for that.

As Infernaw said on the previous Unban request:
Quote:If it wasn't for real money, why did you even test to see that it was the correct PayPal?
I'm sorry, but your story does not sound convincing at all, and the logs show that the trade was intended for real life currency.
With this said, I'm going to deny this unban request.
[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator