Official Battlefield 3 thread!

This is the thread were we discuss and talk about Battlefield 3.

I had the game for 1 day now, and I absolutely love it!
I'd like to have some more friends on my Origin, so add me if ya feel like it Cheese (Zzzzap1)

So far, I suck at this game lol, probably because of my lame internet connection Tounge

So, what do you think about the game?

Also, please do not start a MW3 VS BF3 discussion, thank you.
Yes this game is awesome,
1 tip dont rush to the objective stay together as a team, to make it hopefully in 1 piece.
Shooting people.
I do believe I made a Battle Field 3 Thread before this here: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=6792

You might want to check the other threads before making one... -.-
Ah, big derp from me, was kinda tired when I made the thread Tounge Well, admin to decide if its to be shut down or.. Smile
(11-12-2011, 11:52 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: Ah, big derp from me, was kinda tired when I made the thread Tounge Well, admin to decide if its to be shut down or.. Smile

Doesn't really matter, Battle Field 3 deserves two threads.
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Eric
Level 14 now. Very good, Jets are the best things in this game.
Level 31 and Im in love, but I will say, playing it non-stop will make it boring. So dont do that Cheese. I also play as Engineer the most, it is the best. Now I will make an survey thing:

Favorite Weapon: G36C (Have over 5 Service stars for it)

Favorite Vehicle: V-11W and AH-64 Little Bird

Favorite Specialization: Squad Ammo

Favorite Attachment Combo: On G36C I use IRNV 1x, Foregrip, And Supressor. On Most other weapons (Excluding Snipers) I use A Holographic Sight, Foregrip, Supressor or Extended mag.

Console: Xbox 360

Level: 31

That's all, Copy if you want to!

Code:
[b]Favorite Weapon:[/b]

[b]Favorite Vehicle:[/b]

[b]Favorite Specialization:[/b]

[b]Favorite Attachment Combo:[/b]

[b]Console:[/b]

[b]Level:[/b]