Marty's Mod Promotion Betting
(07-05-2016, 11:03 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I only have 368 hours and 1 rp point tho.

In my opinion RP points give no extra boost towards being promoted. As for your hours, they are enough to know the rules and be able to post sufficient ban requests on those violating the rules. Be mature and respect the community and don't think "I have to reach 20 RP points" for example. You already have trust from the staff members by the looks of it by being awarded with the contributor rank.

Keep at your work and you never know you may be in line for the next promotion. Don't take this advice in the wrong way that you should only go on the server to get a staff position; enjoy the servers and be solicitous.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Agorith, Random
We betting or are we all here for a chat.

Mon to fuck lads, it ain't easy being an individual bookmaker.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Awestruck
Betting has ruined my life #CSGODouble.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
I wont be betting, as the people on the list might not be the ones getting promoted, however it can be a normal play, just look at Awestruck, he performed really well, and showed his acknowlegde, therefor he got a chance, and took it, i'm not saying any of these people dosen't have a chance, they probably do, however i just think that it could be anybody else aswell. Smile

Thats just my opinion, whatsoever.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Adamantite, Random
(07-05-2016, 11:44 PM)Jonas Wrote: I wont be betting, as the people on the list might not be the ones getting promoted, however it can be a normal play, just look at Awestruck, he performed really well, and showed his acknowlegde, therefor he got a chance, and took it, i'm not saying any of these people dosen't have a chance, they probably do, however i just think that it could be anybody else aswell. Smile

Ok, but what's that got to do with the people and odds I gave ?
(07-05-2016, 11:53 PM)Marty Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 11:44 PM)Jonas Wrote: I wont be betting, as the people on the list might not be the ones getting promoted, however it can be a normal play, just look at Awestruck, he performed really well, and showed his acknowlegde, therefor he got a chance, and took it, i'm not saying any of these people dosen't have a chance, they probably do, however i just think that it could be anybody else aswell. Smile

Ok, but what's that got to do with the people and odds I gave ?

Just telling you i wont be betting, because everyone could have a chance, even yourself, and thats regarding the people you put to bet. Smile
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hi im coming back to Fl to announce my candidacy and interest in becomming a super moderator
The following 6 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Awestruck, Emil, sebasti161, Ghost, Tomo, Brax
You'll get about as good as of odds as Georgy is getting Nev.
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Awestruck
Fuck that

Georgy ain't got nothing on me

I'm on Top20 ill buy my way to admin
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Marty
Well, Georgy tried to give RPP to admin. But now he's permabanned.

Soooooo.......I'm not sure that'll work really.