[H-Log] ek123
Your name: [H-Log] ek123

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110635317

(Your ban ID: 72409

Banned by: [FL:M] Ghost

Reason: [/url]

BRA (72904) - Teamkilling, backseat administrating

Involved: [url=http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=18892][FL:RP] Hunter
[Image: buddy_online.png]

Why we should unban you: Well i joined as a black market dealer and i was growing some weed.Then i decided to become SRU but then i remembered i have contra so i went to go destroy it because i didnt know if it was fail rp to be SRU and have contra.After i destroyed it an officer came in and killed me for no reason.Once i had respwaned  i was in the nexus and then the same officer shot me and ran to slums,now in real life even if an officer shot you you would then think they are a threat. I followed him to slums and then he shot me again and then i shot him as he was a threat to the public and he needed to to gone so he didnt shoot anybody else.

Now in real life i think if an officer shot another officer that officer that got shot would surely go after the other one to stop him.
-INVOLVED-

But still no matter whether he hit your car or even killed you, at any period of time in that situation you could of started recording and posted a Player Report on the User and he would of got in trouble not you and also to clarify rule 4.1 "Violence should ALWAYS be the last option." Now you had a choice to kill him, you didn't have to kill him. There was another solution you could of chose such as telling him to stop and if he does not you have to think "Do I start recording or do I just kill him?" and you chose to kill him and you ended up getting banned.
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
You can keep mentioning ''now in real life...'' but this is not real life, Ek.
This is our own unique Semi-Serious Roleplay server.

As for the ban, it is valid.
At this rate you should already be aware that when someone is breaking rules that does not give you the right to break them aswell in order to stop them.

Denied.