Mothership
Well i've made a (bad) copy of Apophis' Mothership from Stargate SG1. At first i was going to make Anubis', but it suddenly just looked more like Apophis' xP It's not enter-able and you can't really walk from the top level to the lower level >.< But the floor at the bottom can open and close, showing a big room. I just land on people's creations when the floor is open, then close the floor and fly away with it XD It's got very good control except it goes upwards and downwards a little slow... anyone who knows how to make Hoverballs faster than the original limit? :/ Well here's the picture at least Cheese

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

tip 1 : Don't use hoverballs
tip 2: Use an advanced Gyropod
tip 3: Add Lifesupport ?
Signature too big...
(09-22-2010, 05:52 PM)barrelroll Wrote: tip 1 : Don't use hoverballs
tip 2: Use an advanced Gyropod
tip 3: Add Lifesupport ?

NEEERD Smile Heard of life support before.. i even think i have it, but never used it.. what does it do?
Lifesupport = for oxygen, water, energy n stuff
Signature too big...
(09-22-2010, 07:33 PM)barrelroll Wrote: Lifesupport = for oxygen, water, energy n stuff

:o but you can't walk around in the ship when it's in movement? That's what i thought life support was.. >.<
Blegh, Hoverballs >.< Adv. Gyropod ftw!
(09-23-2010, 12:43 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(09-22-2010, 07:33 PM)barrelroll Wrote: Lifesupport = for oxygen, water, energy n stuff

:o but you can't walk around in the ship when it's in movement? That's what i thought life support was.. >.<

If the ship has lifesupport u can walk around.
Signature too big...