Losing Inventory On The Server
Sad 
a while back i was on the server. it crashed and was reset. i believe they were adding new cars to the market.
when the server came back and we were able to join as usual. everything was missing in the inventory. including many guns with ammo. food. enough pockets to increase inventory space to 1000. a corvette car and a few other things. an admin named Sondre sorted it. and contacted another admin (possibly Fallen).
I then had problems with my laptop and have been offline for a while.

I was told by Raffi and Fallen to post this.

thanks
pixeL
Hmm, Paven sorted it out? Than it must be a long time ago you lost it. I doubt I have backup from that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well i THINK it was Pixel that told me about this on the server some days ago... not sure though. He just sat into my car and started talking about it..
I have not seen you on the server at all and also this was ages ago we have no evidence of this at all.
'enough pockets to increase inventory space to 1000.'

Can you even have 1K in inventroy space?O:
(09-22-2010, 12:11 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: 'enough pockets to increase inventory space to 1000.'

Can you even have 1K in inventroy space?O:

With Pockets only to 600 because you can use a maximum of 20 pockets from each, that means 20 small, 20 middle and 20 big. You can only get more space by donating.
Dare to think!
725 Is the max.
What I have == Buying all the inventory and then buy donator if you buy it before it isnt 725
-Signature removed-
This should have been posted in the help and support section.
i was told to put it here. and i couldnt remember what space i had. all i know i had a few pockets
You seem to have no evidence at all and this was such a while back instead of trying to get a refund play on the server and get it back if you indeed did lose it so I say no refund.