[Closed] [Selling] [Taking Requests!] Real Estate Market
Brick 
[Image: HCIlODp.png]

Hello EvoCity,

Welcome to my Real Estate Shop. Here you can browse some of the finest Real Estate that EvoCity has to offer. Many of my Real Estate Dupes are from a while ago. There will be more professional dupes to come. Keep coming back for more!

I create two different types of dupes. These are either Standalone Dupes or Fixed Dupes. Let me explain.

A Standalone Dupes refers to the dupe being able to stand on it's own. No need to be fixed to a specific location. These dupes do not work within a building. They can be spawned on the map where there is free land.
A Fixed dupe means the dupe is created using a fixed building. They cannot be used anywhere else. For example AMPM, the Bank, KFC etc.

I ask anyone who would like to buy my dupes, not to sell them on. Common courtesy. Each dupe has a limit on how many I will sell. They are listed as of each dupe.

Custom Dupes

I have now decided to start taking requests on dupes. This would allow you to ask me for a specific dupe made just for you. You can choose the colors the materials etc. Anything you want within reason. I am not going to break rules for you.

So what does this mean for you?
Well first of all, this means you get two experienced builders. Me and GamingOfficialZZ. You will get a completely custom dupe which will only be sold to you once. We will not use it nor will be sell it on.

Terms and conditions for ordering a custom dupe:

You ask for the dupe and explain to me or gaming in detail.
We agree on a price - This cannot be changed after it is agreed.
Once the dupe is finished you may ask for changes (You may do this once)
If we have changed it for you and you still don't like it, but want things to be changed again. You must pay half so we are not wasting our time.
Anyone who we deem "trolling" or "wasting our time" will be reported to an admin.

Application Template:

- Steam Name:
- Passive or Aggressive:
- Budget: (Reasonable please)
- Prop Limit:
- Deadline:
- Explain the dupeSadLiving room, Garage, Contra Room etc. Add me or Gaming if you would like to   talk in depth)
- Do you accept T&C:

Fixed Dupe: Gun Store
Price: 10k

Remaining: 5
Sold: 0

Standalone: Ship
Price: 30k

Remaining : 2
Sold: 1

Standalone: Small House with Garage and Secret Room
Price: 25k

Remaining: 5

Standalone: Mansion with garage and secret room
Price: 30k

Remaining: 3

The following 1 user Likes IISOLIDSNAKEII's post:
  • Speedy Blackman
Ehhhh nice image -_- IT fucking shows nothing but the sign from outside the shop
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
(07-03-2016, 02:19 PM)Ryuk Wrote: Ehhhh nice image -_- IT freaking shows nothing but the sign from outside the shop

I am just testing and trying to get it to work nicely ahah.
Updated the Market. New Dupes Available!
If I was you, I'd really reconsider the materials/colors used
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Santaliz
(07-03-2016, 04:47 PM)Greed^ Wrote: If I was you, I'd really reconsider the materials/colors used

The materials and colours used are what I personally think looked best when I made the dupes. They can easily be changed to suit the needs of the buyer.
(07-03-2016, 04:47 PM)Greed^ Wrote: If I was you, I'd really reconsider the materials/colors used

This.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Colors are ugly :p that ship is fucked up xD and your secret rooms wont stand against molotov
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
The houses looks really good! Expect me to buy one Wink
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(07-04-2016, 09:09 AM)Ryuk Wrote: Colors are ugly :p that ship is fucked up xD and your secret rooms wont stand against molotov

Nothing is safe against a molotov...
[Image: giphy.gif]