Why Are Moderators Still Handling PRs
No salt being spread here, not from my side atleast.

You started a discussion with the intent of being taken seriously, when you didn't like the answers given you started some 'banta'?
Can't expect us to take you serious if this is your way of going about things.
Mods are still doing player reports so that they are reviewed earlier, they learn more, your reports get reviewed earlier, seems like a win win situation to me.

You are complaining because you don't think mods should do them, yet when they stop doing them and only admins do it you'll complain about it taking longer, you will complain either way.
I like how mods do them. I don't see a problem with it. I don't mind if both Mods and Admins do them at the end of the day if they're done then they're done, it won't make a difference if a Mod or an Admin does it. This is another Anti-Jerker thread.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The staff choose players who are trusted to fulfill the role of moderator and so I am more than certain that having moderators do PR is acceptable, I am sure in more severe cases they will seek an admins approval anyway.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(07-02-2016, 12:25 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Moderators are still able to do PRs because we find it to be a great way for them to train outside of the game, and easier for admins and higher, to monitor their judgement.

(07-03-2016, 08:36 AM)SelfCreeper5 Wrote: So when these mods turn into admins will they have any experience of accepting PRs?

No. They won't. That's why they may be able to practice first as mod

^

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Don't have a problem with it, just saying it seems inefficient and contradicting to what the rank originally was intended for.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-02-2016, 09:38 PM)Agorith Wrote: No salt being spread here, not from my side atleast.

You started a discussion with the intent of being taken seriously, when you didn't like the answers given you started some 'banta'?

How do you know I didn't like the answers ?

Don't assume stuff when you can't possibly make that judgement.

Your being salty as I tried to have a bit of a laugh and you clearly wok up the wrong side of bed that morning.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-03-2016, 01:50 PM)Marty Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 09:38 PM)Agorith Wrote: No salt being spread here, not from my side atleast.

Your being salty as I tried to have a bit of a laugh and you clearly wok up the wrong side of bed that morning.

Not really.
Like I said you obviously want to be taken serious upon having made this thread, if I had started shitposting the second I got here I'm fairly convinced you wouldn't have appreciated that and you would've called me rather immature as you have before when I made an obvious joke on Georgy's thread.

Rimple effect, fam.

Anyway, pointless discussion.
I'm sure you've got plenty of answers of staff regarding this now, hope your questions have been answered now.
(07-03-2016, 01:50 PM)Marty Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 09:38 PM)Agorith Wrote: SNIP

Oh Marty please, stop embarrasing yourself. Its painfully obvious that youre being a jackass with your "Bullshit translator".
Your either extremely salty or extremely immature, probably both though.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • :-)
smfh i need some fries with all the salt i picked up going through these 4 pages