Why Are Moderators Still Handling PRs
So as I'm sure as many you have noticed moderators are approving player reports still.

Now my question is why, I'm not trying to bash moderators or anything but the main reason they were approving or denying requests was because Grub was the only admin/SA after the split and they rushed to get staff members so promoted a couple of members to mod and got them to do it.

However now that there is 9 administrators, some more competent than others, I don't see the need for moderators to still do it.

In the history of FL it has, and should remain, in the hands of administrators.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I questioned this before and got shot down by the community :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Why shouldnt moderators be able to handle player reports? It isnt really needed, but i dont see any harm either.
I don't see why they would change it back to how it was.. The current system is fine.. (In my opinion at least..)
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Moderators should not be, but the team is too lazy to make a change to this.

Moderator is a trial position, therefor they shouldn't be doing an Administrators role.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Marty, Coupcunt, Cox
(07-01-2016, 08:59 PM)Falc Wrote: Moderators should not be, but the team is too lazy to make a change to this.

Moderator is a trial position, therefor they shouldn't be doing an Administrators role.

My point exactly, also many now admins have said that when they were moderators they were a bit iffy on the rules, and they made a few mistakes.

I personally feel this is an administrators job.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I handled about a thousand PR's sortaspeak when I was still a mod and did the job just fine.
Many current admins have handled PR's in their time as a mod and did it just fine aswell for that matter.

There's nothing wrong with allowing moderators to handle PR's.
We still have to move them anyway once they've approved or denied them, and personally I overlook them before moving them to approved or denied anyway.

Also Falc, where are you pulling the shit out of now claiming the team is too lazy to make a change to this when it's never even been discussed to change it back in the first place.
There's absolutely no need to change the way PR's get handled now.

However don't get me wrong, this is just your opinion and that's fine.
But as an administrator myself I can safely say it really is just fine the way it works now.
It was only supposed to be given to mods temporarily anyway...
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Marty
That doesn't change the fact it is working out just fine for the team in general.
There's no need to have it changed, nothing is getting abused and cases still get looked over by higher ranks such as administrators and SA's.

Could I ask where exactly your concern lays, Marty?
Aliens
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]