Demoted.
(07-01-2016, 06:26 PM)Jonas Wrote: Georgy, you are a cool dude, really nice to encounter, and really great at roleplaying.

But to be honesr with you, you where only required to speak with a milder tone, nothing else really, to represent as a rolemodel.
It dind't had to turn out like the way it did, ofcourse you have "Freedom of Speech" but you have to just do it in a milder tone.

I've only met you once ingame with your teacher rank, and i didn't see anything happening really, you are a great guy and all, but i don't belive that the teacher role fits you.

Wish you dind't ruin it for yourself. :/

Kind Regards,

When no one asks questions i cant answer them bud. You bein a teacher for quite a while would know that not many questions come through.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Jonas
(07-01-2016, 04:36 PM)Georgy Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 01:02 PM)Agorith Wrote: This freaking staff team is so corrupt, man.
Ugh.

How dare they demote a person with completely valid reasons being that he directly insults staff members whilst being part of their team just because he fails to realise how every team member has to follow a certain standard when it comes down to it, whilst he's the only person in the teacher team to fail at realising this.
Just how dare they, rite.

As much as I had high hopes for you in the beginning you quickly ruined that for yourself, Georgy.
Not a single member has EVER had issues regarding what you DID have issues with, perhaps that's because their common sense did not fail them.
In the end you're just begging for pity on this thread, failing to face the consequenses of your own actions.
Just like Falcao did.

And of course there will always be a massive horde of players that will blindly believe you in whatever you'd say because alot of people just like hating on any staff team simply because they've had situations where they didn't get their way and faced the consequenses of their actions aswell in the past.
People easily hold grudges on this community, any community though to be fair probably.

Now if you reply to this, which you most likely will, keep it mature and constructive.
There's no need to add even more shitposts to this thread.

I can understand regardless of whether your demotion was valid or not how you're angered at what happened, simply because you lost a rank you supposedly cared for alot.
However if anything of the sorts happens in the future, simply come to terms with it and move on.
In the end this thread was destined to turn into a shitstorm, and I believe you were completely aware of this before actually posting it.

I dont have yo answer in a "mature" manner anymore. 
I choose to answer in a nice way because that id just how i am.
Like i said many times in the teachers office. I never insulted or talked bad about any staff member on the forums or on the game. I said we have to respect other staff members either way forced or not. I just dont want you guys to force me to be like that. I am like that if i want to be like that not cause you told me too. And that rule shows how bad the staff team and how self centered you are only caring about yourself. You talk about caring for the players then you only want us to talk good about the staff team but what ever we can say anything about the players. I wanted to be a teacher when falcao defende the rank and had our backs. YOU in thr other hand are taking advantage of your rank to throw us arround as if we have to litsen to the admin team. No we litsen to Tomo as he is the one running the team not you or hitman or anyone. So you guys getting involved and trying to get me demoted shows how much you care about the rank and players. Me not wanting to be controlled i have my own reasons you wanting to controlled or restricted of my freedom and me not following the rules is a different thing. 

Maybe instead of making some rules for us why dont you focus on your staff members as they are the ones that needs some freaking manners. And dont answer on this thread if you are gonna come here and blame me for my demotion when i was just fighting for my rights. The other teachers i dont give a fuck about if they chose to stay that is theyre choise which i dont blame them. But you saying i should have not done what i wanted and just do what you guys say also proofs how low of people you really are.

P.s if there are alot of misspelling im on my phone at wotk.

Soooo let me get this straight then.

''I dont have yo answer in a "mature" manner anymore.'' 

No, you don't.
However if you wish to get respect from people it's suggested you do.
Replying with immature comments would only result in nobody ever taking you serious, and to be fair to read your entire reply I wouldn't call it exactly 'mature' either way.

ANYWAY..

''Like i said many times in the teachers office. I never insulted or talked bad about any staff member on the forums or on the game. I said we have to respect other staff members either way forced or not. I just dont want you guys to force me to be like that. I am like that if i want to be like that not cause you told me too. And that rule shows how bad the staff team and how self centered you are only caring about yourself. You talk about caring for the players then you only want us to talk good about the staff team but what ever we can say anything about the players.''

You never insulted anyone, you're correct in saying that.
What I do NOT get is why you have such a patriotic freedom of speech mentality nailed into your head.
What you're talking about was never directly aimed towards you, rather to the entire Teacher team.
We also made it fairly clear it's not exactly a rule for us to expect for our teachers, contributors, developers, etc.. to follow a certain norm and level of maturity and professionalism when representing the FL team.
Does that REALLY make you think of the staff team as a 'bad team', 'self centered' and 'only caring for ourselves' kinda team!?
I honestly fail to see the logic there.
You're pulling words out of your ass at this point, Georgy.
We expect the entirety of our team, every single member, to follow the norms and standards we so kindly explained to you over and over again.
We never ordered you to 'only talk good about the staff team', we reminded you all that opposing the staff team, which is part of the whole team, is rather unprofessional as we all share a common goal. Which is to give players as neat of an experience they could get out of playing on our servers. It's unacceptable for members of our own team to badmouth and publically oppose decisions made by another group in your team.
You can not say 'anything about the players', there are clear norms there aswell obviously.

''YOU in thr other hand are taking advantage of your rank to throw us arround as if we have to litsen to the admin team. No we litsen to Tomo as he is the one running the team not you or hitman or anyone. So you guys getting involved and trying to get me demoted shows how much you care about the rank and players.''

How are we taking advantage of our positions by kindly talking to our Teachers, which are below us in ranks as much as you despise that FACT.
You took the thread as a personal vendetta, for whatever reason that may be. I still do not quite understand your logical thinking behind it. Perhaps that's because there is none.

As for who runs the Teacher program, the entire staff team does as a whole.
Tomo might be the Teacher liason but do you really believe he does this all on his own without any of his fellow staff's feedback and aid?
The entire staff team was directly involved in the thread.
We never 'tried' to get you or any other Teacher demoted, Georgy.
In fact we spent countless hours trying to get you to understand our reasoning behind what we said, and every single Teacher thought of this as perfectly clear and NORMAL.
Every single Teacher but you. 
You managed to get yourself demoted due to constant rebelling and immature reasoning in the thread, in the end you even went as far as insulting multiple staff trough Steam chat.
Once again, unacceptable behaviour for a member of our team and it resulted in your demotion which was perfectly valid.
As much as you're too stubborn to admit it.

''But you saying i should have not done what i wanted and just do what you guys say also proofs how low of people you really are.''

Please do enlighten us on how this is proof of how 'low' we as people are in the staff team.
If anything you should probably watch your tone, as you're just on the very edge of getting warned for staff disrespect at this point.
You've began to treat us as if we're a bunch of rapists, when we've always treated you with the respect you deserved.
The respect everyone deserves. It seems we do not share that opinion when it comes down to it.

Respect goes both ways, Georgy.
It's time for you to man up and face the consequenses of your own actions rather than to be fairly immature about it all.
The following 5 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Random, Tomo, Awestruck, Jonas, Hitman
(06-30-2016, 10:50 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Before 2 weeks?Well, georgy was demoted unfair.I am pretty sure ythat everybody dislike Hitman as he is becoming a c*nt.As other people said, freedome of spech but i am pretty sure that i ak gonna get warnes.Georgy u was one of the best teachers

Greek you need to understand that it wasn't Hitmans choice as they said there was a vote and i want to ask you one more think how do you know that Georgy was one of the best teachers?
Those 2 months [maybe more] you are inactive us f*ck so i am sure that you haven't seen Georgy in action.
So stop the insults to Hitman get over it and before you post something think.

Thank you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(07-02-2016, 02:41 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 10:50 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Before 2 weeks?Well, georgy was demoted unfair.I am pretty sure ythat everybody dislike Hitman as he is becoming a c*nt.As other people said, freedome of spech but i am pretty sure that i ak gonna get warnes.Georgy u was one of the best teachers

Greek you need to understand that it wasn't Hitmans choice as they said there was a vote and i want to ask you one more think how do you know that Georgy was one of the best teachers?
Those 2 months [maybe more] you are inactive us f*ck so i am sure that you haven't seen Georgy in action.
So stop the insults to Hitman get over it and before you post something think.

Thank you.

He wasnt the one who chose yhat but unlike a reasonable admin he instantly tried to get me demoted as soon as i didnt agree with me. This can get me ban off the forums which people will cause this admins are just fucking corrupt and only do shit to make themself look better in the eyes of the players but admin is just a little selfish bitch that only supports his friends and himself. I have not seen hitman doing anything for any other player but for himself. I dont know why people defend him when he gives no fucks about you.

User Warned
The original Cuban Minge
And admins i give no fucks about your explinations about why you made the rule or what it is about. I chose yo ignore it cause i should be able to choose myself not you choose for me.

P.s didnt answer cause im not home.
The original Cuban Minge
Anyway, hitman was one of the people who started the vote of the demotion.
(07-04-2016, 07:04 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Anyway, hitman was one of the people who started the vote of the demotion.

So what?
A staff member felt a teacher's performance was not up to spec, so they discussed it with the team and they probably started a vote.
How does this shit always get twisted around to Hitman? Sure, he may act unprofessional but you lads are no different for blaming him on everything.
Literally, you got demoted, and I can see why you've been demoted if you are going to make a whole thread basically trashing the staff members and calling them corrupt.
Take your demotion and live with it, don't go making a thread crying for attention.
(07-04-2016, 02:34 AM)Georgy Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 02:41 PM)Dimitris Wrote: -snip-

He wasnt the one who chose yhat but unlike a reasonable admin he instantly tried to get me demoted as soon as i didnt agree with me. This can get me ban off the forums which people will cause this admins are just freaking corrupt and only do shit to make themself look better in the eyes of the players but admin is just a little selfish bitch that only supports his friends and himself. I have not seen hitman doing anything for any other player but for himself. I dont know why people defend him when he gives no fucks about you.

No one tried to instantly demote you, you were spoken to multiple times, in attempts to try and make you see the situation in another perspective, but you held on to your opinion, until we finally decided to demote you as you were not willing to compromise. And now, some days later, you start calling admins 'little selfish bitches'. This really hurts the point you are trying to make and for which you are now receiving a warning.

(07-04-2016, 07:04 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Anyway, hitman was one of the people who started the vote of the demotion.

That's simply your opinion, not a fact. If you have proof otherwise, feel free to shoot me a forum PM.

Georgy, I suggest you keep a cool head, proper grammar and refrain from throwing insults throughout your arguments and discussions as the difficulty of understanding you and insults only hurts your cause.
(07-04-2016, 02:36 AM)Georgy Wrote: And admins i give no fucks about your explinations about why you made the rule or what it is about. I chose yo ignore it cause i should be able to choose myself not you choose for me.

P.s didnt answer cause im not home.

Well. If that's the rebellious way you feel, find somewhere else to go. Simple as. If you don't want to follow the rules, face the consequences, or leave.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Correct me if I am wrong but..
How can you be trusted with a rank based on teaching people rules etc. when you don't follow them yourself?

Georgy don't get me wrong, I do like you are we have had fun in fearless before but the way you handled this demotion was in a very immature manner and its a shame to see.
The following 2 users Like Stitch's post:
  • Zambie, Adamantite