Turtelz UBR
Your name: (Turtelz)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:59081646)

Your ban ID: (72526
)

Banned by: ([FL] AwestruckBullet

)

Reason: (BRA (72956) - FearRP)

Involved: (CannedTuna, TheSaboteur99, and Schrubert was there behind the gate and Me)

Why we should unban you: (This is what AwestruckBullet said If he had your friend under gunpoint and he told you both to stop, you have to abide by FearRP. You have to Fear for your friends life. but he never had a gun on my friend when I had my gun out he had it on me and also he moved forward to me which makes me think we wasn't even really interested on the other guy at that point in so if he has a gun on me and I have a gun on him how do I have to fear for my friends life if he has the gun pointed at me ) here is the video https://youtu.be/mB5spbRbciM
The fact of the matter is, it was a situation of him having a gun on your friend. He told you both to stop, you swooped off to the side, directly ignoring an order. Your friend was under gunpoint and you still had the plan of taking out the gun to spray the officer down.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
He never had a gun directly on me that is like saying if an officer was on the street and he says stop to 2 people and he is only looking at one of the people and then says stop to the other person while still looking at him then he looks at me and says you too and I have a gun out and he was no longer looking at my friend so I killed him and he was armed with is pistol out, I also knew that I could kill him before he could turn around and shoot any bullets.
Well. If we're going to be that stubbornly detailed. If you slow down the video, you can see that the officer still had his gun at your friend's general direction when you took your gun up. In turn, breaking FearRP on your end. The only viable way to get your friend out of that situation, is if you were behind him and told him to lower his weapon and let your friend go.
Kind Regards,

Yes but if you look he walks right up to me with his gun while I have my gun out too and if I had my gun out aswell he could have said I have your friend but he didn't so I assumed he wasn't interested in my friend and I knew that my friend was not in danger because he walked up to me so I killed him
What I'm saying is, your friend was still at gunpoint when you took the gun out, you should've never taken the gun out, it should have never got to a stage where he's having to walk over to you. You shouldn't have pulled out the gun, end of.
Kind Regards,

The gun isn't still pointed at my friend when the gun is pulled out it is in the middle between us both when he sees that my guns comes out he turns fully to the right side at me.
Well, I'm going to trust my judgement on this one. I can clearly see the FearRP breakage, not a spot of doubt in my mind.

Denied.
Kind Regards,