Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Dragon Of Danger

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:1:42463718

Your ban ID: 72281

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Scamming?

Involved:

Why we should unban you: First of all, i did not scam, and i am not sure how i did it. I was thinking off a trade, but i wasn't sure, then my gmod said HL2 has stopped working not sure why it said HL2 and then i decided to join back later to tell him what happned. I can give his stuff back and apologize for not joining back instantly. But this was all an accident that wont happen again.

-Dragon Angel
Hello,

You were selling a BMW to Salinsky and disconnected right after receiving all the items in the trade.
Your story could have been believable if it wasn't for the fact you don't even own the item you were selling.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator
I did lie, but i am sorry for what i did. I wanna give ALL his stuff back+ 10k and an apology and start over again please forgive me for a dumb idiot.
Why do you post a ban appeal on my post???
Hello,

You lied in your own unban request which you also admitted to now I pointed it out, since this is a breach of our unban request rules I am going to deny this and hand out a lengthy forum ban of 1 month.

Denied