MAKE DANMARK GREAT AGAIN
LET ME StART OFF BY SAYING:
fuck sweden.

AIGHT BOYS TIME TO TEACH YOU WHY DENMARK SHOULD BE THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD
(Implying it isn't already)

FIRST OF ALL:

HERE IS A MAP OF WHAT DENMARK SHOULD TRULY BE!

[Image: AsOfQIH.png]

Norway is rightful Danish territory! It's obvious, they were under our control for, like, 300 years
(From the start of the Kalmar Union, 1397, to the end of the Napoleonic Wars, 1814).

Sweden is also rightful Danish territory. In 1397, they joined the Kalmar Union. In 1523, they left it -
ILLEGALY! That means the Danish Queen is OBVIOUSLY Queen of Sweden as well!

The Danelaw - simply because the English surely aren't able to hold this properly. Since they left the EU, there's no reason they should keep it.

Schleswig, Holstein and Pomerania - The first two were stolen from us in 1864 after 1000 years of rule! Rightful Danish land!
Pomerania should be ours simply because we should be the sole rulers of the Baltic.

Estonia - We got our flag while crusading in Estonia, obviously that means we should have Estonia as well. Also a bit of Latvia.

Iceland - We weren't able to stop these idiots from seceeding in 1944 since we were occup- I mean FIGHTING the Germans bravely in World War 2.

THATS IT THIS TIME BOYS IM OUT INVADING.
We should just own the whole europe.
That's how great we are :p
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Emil
We should just own the whole world, as great as we are.
The following 1 user Likes BlueHeartViper's post:
  • Emil
Sweden is pretty cool though :3 I'd rather that take over Europe.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
How can you conquer Europe with a spud in your gob?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Sweden wasnt Denmarks from the begining. Also the Kalmar Union was established in Sweden so I think that we should call the swedes the superior ones.
The Kalmar Union didnt even hold for long btw.
(06-26-2016, 11:00 AM)Ceddybu Wrote: Sweden wasnt Denmarks from the begining. Also the Kalmar Union was established in Sweden so I think that we should call the swedes the superior ones.
The Kalmar Union didnt even hold for long btw.

The Danish Queen Margarete I was the establisher and first monarch of the Kalmar Union.
But oh well, we can leave out Sweden as long as we get Skåne, Halland and Blekinge.
Denmark is a piece of cake. I can probably eat that country by myself. They lost against Sweden in the war and now they think they own Sweden? Go ahead and try to grab the other countries. Denmark is like a small simple fart, irritating, disgusting but easy to avoid. They should update their system. Denmark is outdated. Go play with your Lego!

Just leave me your beer and it will all be fine...
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • General Weed
Well I'm danish now
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
norway and sweden forms a penis on the map
we should defo not go to denmark, they're gonna deform us :(
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Balls