Why?
(06-27-2016, 08:20 PM)TightHawkd Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:14 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:12 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 07:46 AM)Falc Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 07:14 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: -poor-

-not poor-
-poor-
Girl, covering up for your friends and twisting the rules and finding loopholes isnt being a good admin
Now shh poor people arent allowed to have an opinion

You know Greed I never covered up for my friends. I was more harsh on them then anyone else. You can ask any of them. I never found loop holes as I went by the rules. Which I know you will not believe as you do not wish to believe it. I suggest you learn to follow the rules fully before trying to come here and tell me I did something wrong greed.

You are 100% right Nighthawk, you were very harsh with your friends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8KsWk98doQ

Gosh, I myself never got into any trouble with you as admin, but in what you are saying here, you are being BIGGEST hipocrite on FL
(06-27-2016, 08:34 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:12 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 07:46 AM)Falc Wrote: -not poor-
-poor-
Girl, covering up for your friends and twisting the rules and finding loopholes isnt being a good admin

You know Greed I never covered up for my friends. I was more harsh on them then anyone else. You can ask any of them. I never found loop holes as I went by the rules. Which I know you will not believe as you do not wish to believe it. I suggest you learn to follow the rules fully before trying to come here and tell me I did something wrong greed.

-SNIP-

I was harsh on them. I love you are still going on about this but if I remember correctly it was made into either an AA case or a BR case and still denied. The group had been after us for quite some time and before clip even started already attempted to kill Hitman. As well, too lazy to watch the video again, I believe in the video as well a cop then comes up and tells hitman to stop in which he does as he knows the cop is not out to harm him. So I suggest you stop with this shit. No the biggest "hipocrite," as you call it, on FL is Falcao. But oh well say what you wish.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • Balls
(06-27-2016, 08:43 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:34 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:12 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: -poor-

-SNIP-

lol
The fearrp rule usually goes, that you can break fearrp if the user is trying to kill you
No, Dan and the others wasnt trying to kill Hitman, they were trying to detain him and do RP which clearly didnt matter the slighest

And dont give me that AA shit, your friend Grub denied it and saved his boyfriends asses
(06-27-2016, 08:34 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:28 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Why report me knight hawk, thought you were old enough to handle simple internet comments on your own

Eh I could care less that you called me poor but you then discriminated against poor people by saying they have no opinions. Come on Greed you should know better with your amount of hours.

No you wont argue with me Falcao because you know what I am saying is right but you are trying to keep a good guy face with the community. Which anyone who truly knows what you have done is complete and utter bullshit because you are not the good guy you make yourself out to be.

Oh god crying again as usual
Cant help but notice how emotional you get during internet arguments, lets be mature here, eh?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Hunterr
Lol getting emotional during internet arguments? Try again. You all do not affect me. I laugh when you all try so hard to make me look bad.

Greed you know nothing of the situation before the recording started. Dan, Nickname and Goigle all attempted to kill Hitman before the recording so please Greed do try again before making me look like the bad guy. Dan only started to use a tranq when he started to record in an attempt to get Hitman banned because he does not like him.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
You know, I included that situation, because it was first thing came to my mind, there us shitload of other similar stuff, where you protected hitmans ass even when he broke rules, you know, I'm saying this not because I'm trying to protect falcao, but because you acted the dame, or even worse when you were admin, and only thing that made you 'immortal' is that you were part of SAA fun club, and grub was admin
(06-27-2016, 08:54 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:34 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:28 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Why report me knight hawk, thought you were old enough to handle simple internet comments on you

Oh god crying again as usual
Cant help but notice how emotional you get during internet arguments, lets be mature here, eh?
Speak for yourself. I'm surprised he even bothers arguing with you. 
I agree with you at some points but the way you discuss/argue is disgusting.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Baskingner
As compelling as this argument is right now. I am going to have to say the internet fisticuff has ended in a draw. You guys should both head back to camp and revamp the points. ggs to both sides.

Falc, you know how I feel about all this, and I can't really comment on how you were as an admin because I never saw you while you administrated. But you aren't the first admin to be demoted, and you won't be the last. Only thing I really have to say it all you have to do is just let is blow over. Fearless has the attention span of 1 month. Do not sit in this shit and keep reminding everyone. It's all just negative publicity at this point, just ignore it and eventually will go away and won't matter.
[Image: gIZv6.gif]
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 4 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • sebasti161, Random, Coupcunt, Ivan Tempski
RIP this thread. This is why we cant have nice things on FL
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Edned