Why?
(06-27-2016, 01:21 AM)Marty Wrote: Can't help but notice that staff members have left hidden comments on this that only other staff can view.

Hmm I wonder why ?

I guess youre talking about "deleted posts"?
(06-27-2016, 01:21 AM)Marty Wrote: Can't help but notice that staff members have left hidden comments on this that only other staff can view.

Hmm I wonder why ?

Spoiler :
Aliens

Spoiler :
Aliens happened

Spoiler :

The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Insert, MasterNoda
(06-27-2016, 01:42 AM)Insert Wrote:

Hmm I wonder why ?

I guess youre talking about "deleted posts"?

Nope, hidden posts.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-26-2016, 07:46 AM)Falc Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 07:14 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Lol only months after your actually demotion was supposed to happen you were finally demoted. Thank god. Falcao you are a good guy but you are a shitty staff member. Now I await the people who do not the true side of you to attempt to prove me wrong by saying "Oh you don't actually know him" and all that shit.

Because I wasn't a brain dead staff member and put the players first, because I had a personality? Because I didn't go on the server to ban people stupidly to make myself more superior? If that makes me a shitty staff member then I'll accept that title because I know while I was staff players weren't scared of me going online because of the above reasons, hence why most players were honest with me and respectful, because respect works both ways, tags or not we're all players.

You are attempting to gain superiority by posting this now but I'm not going to bite, you're free to an opinion like everyone else.

Woah, well-written. I can really appeal to what you are saying, that is certainly why I'm going to miss you as part of the staff team. But if they do not accept you because of the following I think they're the ones loosing in this case Wink
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Falc
(06-26-2016, 07:14 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Lol only months after your actually demotion was supposed to happen you were finally demoted. Thank god. Falcao you are a good guy but you are a shitty staff member. Now I await the people who do not the true side of you to attempt to prove me wrong by saying "Oh you don't actually know him" and all that shit.

Because I wasn't a brain dead staff member and put the players first, because I had a personality? Because I didn't go on the server to ban people stupidly to make myself more superior? If that makes me a shitty staff member then I'll accept that title because I know while I was staff players weren't scared of me going online because of the above reasons, hence why most players were honest with me and respectful, because respect works both ways, tags or not we're all players.

You are attempting to gain superiority by posting this now but I'm not going to bite, you're free to an opinion like everyone else.

I love how to the public you act like this but back when I was a staff member you were nothing like this. Let me see. How about only going to @ calls when it included you or friends and that was about the only time that you went to an @ call. Don't try to deny it as multiple staff members and community members saw it as well. There is plenty more that I can get into about why you are not a good staff member but honestly I do not have the time to get into it all. The people whom support you only the part of you that you let them see. They do not know the side that I have seen or certain other staff members have seen but of well. go ahead and live your little lie. Also you only put the player first if it didn't have either you or your friends included in it. A personality? At times yes.

Also I didn't go onto the server just to ban people to make myself superior. I'm sorry that you don't like the fact that I actually did my "job" as a staff member while you only did it for when you and your friends received an @ call. If people were scared of me then oh well. There was no reason to be "scared" of me unless they broke the rules. Even then I did not always resort to banning people. I have given many people chances. I was less strict on newer people as they didn't really know the gamemode or rules where as I was more strict on the older players as they do know the rules.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • Kimpow
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(06-27-2016, 08:12 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 07:14 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: -poor-

-not poor-
-poor-
Disrespectful post. User Warned. - AwestruckBullet
(06-27-2016, 08:14 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:12 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 07:14 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: -poor-

-not poor-
-poor-
Girl, covering up for your friends and twisting the rules and finding loopholes isnt being a good admin
Now shh poor people arent allowed to have an opinion

You know Greed I never covered up for my friends. I was more harsh on them then anyone else. You can ask any of them. I never found loop holes as I went by the rules. Which I know you will not believe as you do not wish to believe it. I suggest you learn to follow the rules fully before trying to come here and tell me I did something wrong greed.

You know I would argue with you Nighthawkd, however I'm better than that and more mature.

I appreciate your comments however your opinion really means nothing to me.
Why report me knight hawk, thought you were old enough to handle simple internet comments on your own
(06-27-2016, 08:28 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Why report me knight hawk, thought you were old enough to handle simple internet comments on your own

Eh I could care less that you called me poor but you then discriminated against poor people by saying they have no opinions. Come on Greed you should know better with your amount of hours.

No you wont argue with me Falcao because you know what I am saying is right but you are trying to keep a good guy face with the community. Which anyone who truly knows what you have done is complete and utter bullshit because you are not the good guy you make yourself out to be.