Why?
(06-26-2016, 07:14 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: -poor-

[Image: xNzgo10.jpg]
(06-26-2016, 07:14 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Lol only months after your actually demotion was supposed to happen you were finally demoted. Thank god. Falcao you are a good guy but you are a shitty staff member. Now I await the people who do not the true side of you to attempt to prove me wrong by saying "Oh you don't actually know him" and all that shit.

Ayy Lmao, I'd expect it from anyone but not you Mr. "fearrp doesn't apply"
(06-26-2016, 07:14 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Lol only months after your actually demotion was supposed to happen you were finally demoted. Thank god. Falcao you are a good guy but you are a shitty staff member. Now I await the people who do not the true side of you to attempt to prove me wrong by saying "Oh you don't actually know him" and all that shit.

Hey Nighthawk, before you can make statements you need to to open the door. We need to step aside so you can open the door...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • sebasti161
Rest in peace Falc, you were a good admin.
Lol, long time coming. Deserve it.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Disrespectful post. User Warned - AwestruckBullet
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Greed^
Havent wrote anything yet some here it comes.
Thank you for everything Falcao both administrating and roleplaying, you will be missed!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Had it coming
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
lets be honest here. he got demoted cause my cocaine shipment has not gotten here yet.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Can't help but notice that staff members have left hidden comments on this that only other staff can view.

Hmm I wonder why ?
[Image: giphy.gif]