Why?
(06-25-2016, 10:59 AM)GRiiM Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 10:56 AM)Robbtja Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 10:48 AM)GRiiM Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 10:24 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 09:38 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Bad admin and he finally got what he deserves. Wish the same would happen with several other abusive admins on FL.

Are you even still active (enough) in order to make such claims?

Maybe I am and you don't know it.
Or maybe I talk to people who still play FL and know what the admins are like (and how they've always been on FL)
/shrug

I've never seen such an angry person. Are you ok?

Yeah bro, no need to worry about me. 
Worry about hitting puberty instead.

Anyway can the thread go back on topic now pls?

Puberty jokes xd, how much do you get bullied?
The following 9 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, mgdwszx, Marty, sebasti161, Emil, Baskingner, Insert, DreeBott, Greed^
(06-25-2016, 09:38 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Bad admin and he finally got what he deserves. Wish the same would happen with several other abusive admins on FL.

I think it is good people still share their honest opinions.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Brax
Falcao. I rarely visit the forums since I've left, but on this occasion I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for everything that you have done here. You've spent countless hours managing the teaching team and administrating the servers, and you may have made a mistake, but it feels like you've been "thrown in the trash" by the others and haven't really had much recognition for what you have done here. Especially as your threads are being messed with.

Anyways, good luck with any of your future ambitions. Cya on Steam bud Wink
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 4 users Like Edned's post:
  • Marty, Falc, Random, sebasti161
Thats what you get for admin abusing.
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
(06-25-2016, 08:08 PM)Tyler:TJD Wrote: Thats what you get for admin abusing.
He made a mistake. It's not like you've never fucked up before.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 3 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Ranger, Insert, sebasti161
(06-25-2016, 08:09 PM)Ghost Wrote:

Maybe if he admitted that he did was wrong, rather then trying to hide what he did it would be a different story
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
(06-25-2016, 08:13 PM)Tyler:TJD Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 08:09 PM)Ghost Wrote:

Maybe if he admitted that he did was wrong, rather then trying to hide what he did it would be a different story

He did admit to what he did. If you actually cared to read the admin abuse thread you might know this.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I guess we live in a world where corruption is everywhere.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Lol only months after your actually demotion was supposed to happen you were finally demoted. Thank god. Falcao you are a good guy but you are a shitty staff member. Now I await the people who do not the true side of you to attempt to prove me wrong by saying "Oh you don't actually know him" and all that shit.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • Brax
(06-26-2016, 07:14 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Lol only months after your actually demotion was supposed to happen you were finally demoted. Thank god. Falcao you are a good guy but you are a shitty staff member. Now I await the people who do not the true side of you to attempt to prove me wrong by saying "Oh you don't actually know him" and all that shit.

Because I wasn't a brain dead staff member and put the players first, because I had a personality? Because I didn't go on the server to ban people stupidly to make myself more superior? If that makes me a shitty staff member then I'll accept that title because I know while I was staff players weren't scared of me going online because of the above reasons, hence why most players were honest with me and respectful, because respect works both ways, tags or not we're all players.

You are attempting to gain superiority by posting this now but I'm not going to bite, you're free to an opinion like everyone else.
The following 12 users Like Falc's post:
  • Robbtja, DreeBott, Ranger, sebasti161, Kippsee, Marvin, Cox, Random, Georgy, ryan!, Santaliz, notaman