un ban request
Your name: jihad joe

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51383572
Your ban ID: 67918
Banned by: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban

Involved: me and the staff member + scrake

Why we should unban you: so i get perma ban for duble accounting to avoid ban it was my 4th ban and i was so stupid cuse i think i cant busted or im just rly a retard who thinking like this ohh heres my brother steam acc go play fl until my acc ban expired but thats not that easy :Cheese so yeah theres no right reasons for what did i do and i truly deserv it cuse until my perma ban i never read the rules ... but now i think im adult enought (17 if its mean something ) to play with this community.
and now i already readed 2 times the rules now i KNOW WHAT I CAN and what I CANT to do im just rly weel for one more chance to play with this community and give me a chance to be a part of this community
i rly apologize 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hey! I know joe in real life, we used to play together in fearless until he got banned. After that everything changed. I quit the community for a long time and now we're trying to do something to get him unbanned. As you may now gmod is now 3 euro on steam, he could buy it to avoid the ban, but he is not going to do that, he is choosing the right way to play on this server again. He read the rules and understood them. He deserves another chance to play on this server.

Not involved, warned.
- Infernaw
We have zero tolerance against double accounting. Waiting for six months will not get you unbanned.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]