[Unofficial] The Denino Family
(08-19-2016, 09:36 AM)Falc Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 06:52 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 11:00 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 10:46 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 10:45 PM)Reebs Wrote: Do you by mean the record you got by paying someone to betray their clan?
Also pretty sure sebasti left before you kicked him.

He didn't lmao.

i didnt, i got kicked because i killed falcao lmao

You got kicked for RDM'ing me, thinking it was funny. However I like to keep within the rules running this clan.

Anyway, enough of people having conversations here now please, as much as I love the attention and publicity, Denino and the members are famous enough.

rdm? LOL K THEN YOURE THE B0SS MR DEMOTED ADM0N
I know it's hard for the shitposters, salty people, and butthurt old clans....

But please try and keep this thread on topic, there's like 4 pages of shit
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-19-2016, 09:43 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 09:36 AM)Falc Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 06:52 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 11:00 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 10:46 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Also pretty sure sebasti left before you kicked him.

He didn't lmao.

i didnt, i got kicked because i killed falcao lmao

You got kicked for RDM'ing me, thinking it was funny. However I like to keep within the rules running this clan.

Anyway, enough of people having conversations here now please, as much as I love the attention and publicity, Denino and the members are famous enough.

rdm? LOL K THEN YOURE THE B0SS MR DEMOTED ADM0N

I've asked you to stop, so stop.

Go back to my little pony or whatever you enjoy, quit posting on our clan page.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Captain Barry
(08-19-2016, 01:28 PM)Immo Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 09:57 AM)Marty Wrote: I know it's hard for the shitposters, salty people, and butthurt old clans....

But please try and keep this thread on topic, there's like 4 pages of shit

lol. the op post is shit aswell Wink

[Image: CoWZ05t.gif]
The following 4 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Coffee, DreeBott, Ranger, sebasti161
Who won the clan war?
Smile
(08-19-2016, 06:50 PM)Mist Wrote: Who won the clan war?
Smile

We did  Cool
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Mist
bye waite Wink)
[OOC information]
Steam name: Arkzy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80322740
Bans: 9
Current hours? 1660
Current RPP? 17
Do you fulfill the OOC requirements, if not, which not? Yes
Timezone? GMT +1

[IC information]
Full name: Jack Nelson
Background: Born in the suburbs of Green Bay, Wisconsin, played football all through his childhood as a runningback, got drafted to the NFL as the Green Bay Packers new starting running-back when he was 19, and lived the high life. Until the day his mother was involved in a drive by and was shot three times in the upper chest. Jack turned to a life of crime and started to commit petty crimes, over time he decided he wanted to get into bigger crime and find the man who killed his mother. The day he found the man who killed his mother he was arrested and charged with the  murder of Jerome Black, his mothers murderer. He was sent to the highest security prison in the US with no chance of parole. After 6 months of jail Nelson thought it was time to break out and cracked a plan. After a long 2 years later, he finally put the plan into action and broke out, he has been incognito since.
Why should we accept you? Because i will fuck up anybody who apposes you, and will follow orders given to me
What can you offer to our family? The heads of our enemies.
What makes you stand out from other who wants to join our family? I have been taught by the best, fought by the best, and won with the best previously, this can be repeated with me in your family.

[Additional information]
Previous clan(s)? The crimson order.
Reason for leaving? It closed.
Are you self sufficient during raids and clanRPs? (Health kits, ammo, kevlars) Yes.
[Image: YtnKHkf.png]

The Denino Family is delighted to have accepted and welcomed Arkzy (JackZ) to our family.

Good to have you with us!

Barry/Greed will invite you to the clan in game whenever they are online.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Awestruck, JackZ, Panda
Closed upon request.