[Unofficial] The Denino Family
Do you have any other enemies besides the Syndicate, Waite and Lawless? Because we do not fear you. I wish you and your "allies" luck. You will need it.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ghost
We'll need luck? Doubt it.
This war will be easier than the government raiding my slums dupe
Thanks for your guns in advance
Also to any Lawless, Syndicate and Waite members, don't be scared, there's a way out
Contact me to spy
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Captain Barry, Awestruck
Unlike you and your men. We do not back out of fights, nor do we do traitorous acts to our fellow crew members. Nice try though, nice try.
No you dont back out of fights, because you dont even show up to them, and hmm, lets see if you will still be saying that in 2 weeks time
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Captain Barry, Falc
(07-25-2016, 03:06 PM)Random Wrote: Unlike you and your men. We do not back out of fights, nor do we do traitorous acts to our fellow crew members. Nice try though, nice try.

Please stop filling our page with jibber jabber, we will resolve our differences like men instead of bitching like women.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Awestruck, Smokey
Quote:nor do we do traitorous acts to our fellow crew members

I've heard otherwise....

[Image: 4108640.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Captain Barry
(07-25-2016, 03:06 PM)Random Wrote: Unlike you and your men. We do not back out of fights, nor do we do traitorous acts to our fellow crew members. Nice try though, nice try.

Crew? You know nothing of a crew. The tightly knit bonds between those who have shed blood together and fought side by side are not created by cowards who do nothing but ally with each over to look threatening. You think you have a crew..... Your 'crew' is nothing more than a dead, decaying husk that can be blown away with the slightest wind.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • Smokey
(07-25-2016, 05:26 PM)Falc Wrote:

Please stop filling our page with jibber jabber, we will resolve our differences like men instead of bitching like women.

Agreed. Seems like Barry and Marty think otherwise though. Get ahold of your guys before telling me to do anything.
(07-25-2016, 07:14 PM)Random Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 05:26 PM)Falc Wrote:

Agreed. Seems like Barry and Marty think otherwise though. Get ahold of your guys before telling me to do anything.

Fuck off your clan is shit and will never beat us.
Yer clans shit, yer patters shit, yer burds are shit, your shit, everything about your life is shit, (<OOC IG character ofc)

Yer like the song blue by Eifell 65...except all day and all night everything you see is just shit, inside and outside.
[Image: giphy.gif]