Skummet and DJ_Slapaho banreq
Name of player: [FL:RP] Skummet And DJ_Slapaho

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17407459 and STEAM_0:1:44143180

Time in GMT: about 16.15

Server: V2d

Summary: I was coming away from fishing and i got stuck with my car on a hill. I called admin and waited, then 2 people came there with they car and got stuck too. DJ_Slapaho pushed their car away, and skummet pushed mine car. I know this is not a BIG rule brake but it is still..

Evidence: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596953...084D1B7BB/
And
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596953...434CF946F/
Rule number 16 of Vechile (typo) section states that if a car is stuck you may call an admin OR push it out with a prop. That is what I did. For Skummet however, he pushed your car not me. Why is there a ban req on me? Anyway he unstuck your car did he not? He was being nice, if punishment for being nice is a ban request, then in about a month FL:RP will become..well work it out for yourself.

What a waste of time this was. P.S Before you try to get someone banned for not following the rules, make sure you read them beforehand. Derp.
(11-09-2011, 05:07 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote: Rule number 16 of Vechile (typo) section states that if a car is stuck you may call an admin OR push it out with a prop. That is what I did. For Skummet however, he pushed your car not me. Why is there a ban req on me? Anyway he unstuck your car did he not? He was being nice, if punishment for being nice is a ban request, then in about a month FL:RP will become..well work it out for yourself.

What a waste of time this was. P.S Before you try to get someone banned for not following the rules, make sure you read them beforehand. Derp.
You pushed it dangerously becose after that it was on it roof, but like i said, it isnt are huge rulebrake.

I leave it to a warning, if your car is stuck, gently push it with a small prop (and don't use scroll to push). Also I see a modified truck there, stop modifying cars.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.