Unban
Steam Name: Archanion
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75451237
Ban ID: 44344
Banned By:  [FL] Freezak (I dont think he is a staff anymore)
Reason: Scam
Involved: I dont remember to be honest

Why We Should Unban You?

It has been a very long time since I was banned... Nearly two and a half years which means my brain is two and a half years older. I understood how stupid I was. I said to myself ffs why did you even ******* scammed a guy who gave his/her hours to this server and earn his/her own ingame money. If I was the staff, I wouldn't have even bothered myself wasting my wonderful time unbanning this idiot over here... I seriously wouldn't, but if we think a little deeper, we can see that Im older and I guess smarter? Maybe not that is something that I can't tell by myself but, I can say this with my entire honesty that I was ashamed of myself very badly that I could even take a 6 hour flight and tell sorry to that man for acting and behaving like a bullshit person to him/her. I don't even think anyone of the staff now remembers me from those days. Maybe 1 or 2 does but not more. So uhm, I wanted to post this for a second preferable chance because I have grown up. I know that most of the people would think that I had forgotten my ban myself and probably sweared behind the staff for being unfair. No! None of the staff were unfair on banning me because I was the one who did this and took the risk of ruining the progress that I had after all those hours on this server. I might have sweared behind the staff because I was a dumb little kid that had no idea of having a fair and fun time in a server without breaking a rule, but after all the swearings that I had , I thought there is still a chance of me getting unbanned but how? why would they accept a  dumb kids unban request just because he wants so? After I had spend about 2 years keeping this in my mind and at the same time thinking on when I could be mature and trust myself enough that I wouldnt do this again, finally today 20.06.2016 I said " I think I dont deserve the unban but at least I can try because I know that Im a new person with improved knowledge and honesty and a fair  behaviour to accept my faults and to defend myself whenever I need." Today, you might still not unban me which is fairly understandable but even though if you dont trust me, I trust myself enough to be able to get rid of the ashame I had and write this whole unban article. I dont want another chance, I need another chance to prove myself.
Hello Archanion,

The ban you are trying to appeal do not exist in our system anymore.
GoldenNugget (STEAM_0:1:75451237) has 0 Bans

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
(06-19-2016, 10:15 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello Archanion,

The ban you are trying to appeal do not exist in our system anymore.
GoldenNugget (STEAM_0:1:75451237) has 0 Bans

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator

Oh ok thank you for the respond
User not banned, closed.