Unban Request (last chance)
Your name:Gimme Fries(most recent name)

[b]Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61900675 [/b]

[b][b]Your ban ID: 52098[/b][/b]

[b][b]Banned by: Console[/b][/b]

[b][b]Reason: Double Accounting[/b][/b]

[b][b]Involved:myself[/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Why we should unban you:
Well here's the thing I've been banned in 2013 or 2014 I was like 13 or 14 (I don't remember the exact date) I was stupid and pretty ignorant now in a week I'll be 17 I've matured a lot I know what I did was wrong but at the time I didn't know it was something bad I just got bored and wanted to play CityRP so I just used family share I didn't know I was doing something wrong. I know what you're going to say 'But in your other unban request you said your brother did it' yes, I did tell you that but It was a lie again I was only 14/13 at that time. I don't even have a brother I panicked I didn't know what to do so I lied and I sincerely apologize for that. I apologize to all the admins and staff for the things I've done but just like said I've matured a lot. In 2 years Im of to college back than It was the summer of 8th grade. I would like you consider my request. [/b]
[/b]
[/b]

Yours faithfully,

Abdul Kareem Jabbat AKA Gimme Fries
You have no bans to your SteamID and your ban ID doesn't exist, probably due to the ban wipe we had.

You should be unbanned already according to this.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.
(06-19-2016, 10:17 PM)Falc Wrote: You have no bans to your SteamID and your ban ID doesn't exist, probably due to the ban wipe we had.

You should be unbanned already according to this.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.

Thanks a lot Smile
User not banned, closed.